How about Gordonsville's crowd ? Especially for a 1A school

wolverine18

Yes there was great support from every team playing the last 3 days... But I am still amazed with how many people we brought, I knew we would bring a lot but... After watching all the championship games the past 3 days, the turn out we had compared to all the other teams didn't seem close to what we brought. Our whole side was about 90-95% full... Just seems very impressive with us being a 1A school

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Town of Gordonsville and I think all of Smith County closed down for it. I haven't heard any of the players say anything, but I would love to know their reactions when they walked out and saw the size of the crowd supporting them. Hope they know just how proud of them we are, not just because they won either. Great group of boys period.

Gordonsville Aint Much Further Down The Interstate...It Aint Like Huntingdon's Distance...

Butchie, did that Swenson man not get a greyhound bus to get people up that championship game? Grider does this sometimes, but he charges so much that nobody will ride his bus. He always tries to charge 15 or 20 dollars to go to Cookeville or Knoxville. If he would include a meal and game ticket, that would be a good price. That Swenson man should do this next time they go to the championship and charge 15 dollars for a bus ride, ticket, and a meal. You think im joking but im not.

Yes there was great support from every team playing the last 3 days... But I am still amazed with how many people we brought, I knew we would bring a lot but... After watching all the championship games the past 3 days, the turn out we had compared to all the other teams didn't seem close to what we brought. Our whole side was about 90-95% full... Just seems very impressive with us being a 1A school

Your crowd was very impressive. Was happy to see your community support your boys so well. As for us, considering its a 3 and half hour drive I think we did quite well. Had they shut down all the schools in our county it would have been just as yours. Everyone we had was just from the town of Huntingdon. Both schools were well represented!! Great atmosphere for sure. My son said it was so loud on the field they couldn't hear Warbritton calling the plays lol

Your crowd was very impressive. Was happy to see your community support your boys so well. As for us, considering its a 3 and half hour drive I think we did quite well. Had they shut down all the schools in our county it would have been just as yours. Everyone we had was just from the town of Huntingdon. Both schools were well represented!! Great atmosphere for sure. My son said it was so loud on the field they couldn't hear Warbritton calling the plays lol

All two plays? LOL. It looked like they just keep hammering you over and over with the same few plays.

which one was your son