South Pitt vs Hixon (Grider's replacement against this Fitzgerald man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules are the Rules..

Old Pirate and HEEP of fellers going to be making a HEEP of coacht citizens arrest from now on...... Jest wondering if coacht takes offense to being called Andy? BTW ain't seen any deputies giving themselves any tickets (warning points) neither......Figure theys a HEEP of Goobers on coacht.....LOPAO......... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Maybe we can git Andy to post the rules again. I cain't find 'em no wheres. I know they'z no profanity and cain't abuse another poster, but other than that (and staying on topic of course) seems they'z nothin' wrong with a little name callin' and joustin'.

And to stay on topic. When was the last time South Pitt started the season 0-1? B)

Maybe we can git Andy to post the rules again. I cain't find 'em no wheres. I know they'z no profanity and cain't abuse another poster, but other than that (and staying on topic of course) seems they'z nothin' wrong with a little name callin' and joustin'.

And to stay on topic. When was the last time South Pitt started the season 0-1? B)

Mt, Old Pirate says the name calling needs to be tasteful....& in fun.....Fact...........OP ain't never seen any fellers on coacht by their real names anyhow.......so........the name calling is pert near a vital part of coacht! Recon the Barney's sometimes got bored and fill the need to take that 1 bullet out or theys pocket jest to shows folkes Andy has in trusted them there deputies with it. Dad burnit......OP can read the obituaries in the the daily paper .....ain't never nothing in them that can enlighten a fellers day!! Ifin coacht gits like them all us fellers goin to be mourning.....Staying topic......recon a view side roads is sometimes accepted while discussing any path,adventure or excursion.....BTW... Topic.... stuff.....hum....OP's answer to your question is Not sure..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

a new coach and 0 and 1....wow Not even his fault but try to convince some of these yahoos on here..things would get ugly...