1 White House Heritage

2 White House

3 Cheatham Co.

4 Westmoreland

5 Sycamore

6 Greenbrier

7 Harpeth

That's my view from the bleachers!

Just got the new Murphy Fair mag. and looks like I see only one of my place predictions the same as the coaches. Guess that's why i'm not a coach. haha

Those places don't have them. Where did you get yours? Hmmm.

I actually got mine in Carthage at the Quick and Easy Market. I have gotten them at those stations I mentioned in the past. Good Luck. What up Slim?? Your Jackets gonna whup ole G-pasture this year???

Cheatham County

White House

Greenbrier

Westmoreland

Sycamore

White House-Heritage

Harpeth

Those are my picks. Go Cubs!

Congrats to David Wood on being named to the preseason all-state team. As another poster mentioned on the Fairview Week Zero thread, I fully believe him, Desmond Sweatt, Willie Presley, and Boo Jock could all be "all-state" level players by the time the year is finished.

Edited by howdoitknow2

Cheatham County

White House

Greenbrier

Westmoreland

Sycamore

White House-Heritage

Harpeth

In reading thru this thread there is a wide variety of opinions on where WH- Heritage will finish. Some have them at the top.... others have them at the bottom. I don't know anything about them. I just can't believe there is such a difference of opinion about them.

Those are my picks. Go Cubs!

Congrats to David Wood on being named to the preseason all-state team. As another poster mentioned on the Fairview Week Zero thread, I fully believe him, Desmond Sweatt, Willie Presley, and Boo Jock could all be "all-state" level players by the time the year is finished.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE