BRADLEY CLEVELAND HIGH SCHOOL

stonehot87

Last year's Heritage Ga team may have been tough for youins but probably not this year it appears. Any common opponents?

Did your boys go through the Pilate program?

We wrestled them last year at the Smoky Mountain duels in Pigeon Forge. Heritage GA won we had 4 or 5 forfeits and some really good matches and of course some not so good. Would like to see it this year. Heritage TN has come a long way. Half of this team has wrestled varsity since they were freshman and have come up through the great feeder program that was started up here a few years back. When they got to high school there just weren't that many wrestlers... Wrestling has definitely, picked up a lot everywhere in the past few years it seems (other than the schools who have always been known for it like Bradley Cleveland... oops sorry...Bradley and Cleveland and a few others.) I think its great that the sport is picking up. And not just Heritage TN, but its great to see other "not as well known for wrestling" schools beginning to advance.

I think this is the part of the story where you say, "My Bad"! (option A) and or....."some SOB hacked my computer"

If I were you,,,,I would go with I lost my Iphone14 while at the tournament, and a very kind man wearing half a hat and A green T-shirt (save his feet which were very exposed like during the time of the bible), handed it back to me and the screen was stuck on this topic??? Whatever you do,,,you don't want to say you are from there,,, and don't know what your home town is called......go with option A

BCB,,,sends...

Cup cake,

Are they giving you writing lessons over there? Please remember there are simple people like me reading this. I have trouble understanding big words. I must give Maryville Heritage some credit, they are the best team I have seen out of Knoxville area.

Haha,,,okay Joe

I don't disagree they are good....I'm just goofing off with a few folks here and there ;)

But you know that.....

CC,,,sends...