The Warriors from Jasper in 2013

OLD PIRATE

Glen, I'm not CoachT. CoachT is the owner of this website. I am only The Ambassador.

Hey it's Glenn. So somebody bought this place! I guess it doesn't make sense to buy something you can't have. Im glad he lets us type on here and talk about our Pirates. They are going to be good this year. They are fast. Real fast but not quite as fast as our number 2 last year but still really fast.

From Glenn

Coach Mac is getting better. It's been a tough couple months on him. As far as the game, it was a good look for the Warriors. Tyner completed two passes on 3rd and long that resulted in both touchdowns. (Tyner scored 14 points against Marion's ones). The QB for Tyner is a very good runner and picked up several big first downs scrambling. Marion will see no team of that caliber until deep in the playoffs maybe.

Central is as talented or more talented than Tyner. Last years game was very close and i am not sure this Central team is not more talented than last years team.

However I will say this, Coach Turner is a fantastic coach and much better than Central's John Allen.

The Marion Central game should be a really good one.

Hey I'm new here. My name is Glenn. My qwuestion I guess is how fast is this guy you say is 340 pounds. I know he isn't that fast and not even pretty fast cause the Warriors only have a couple of those and none the big.

From Glenn

you don't have to be fast when you are that big just quick on your feet to be able to get in front of who you are supposed to block. I didn't mean that he was open field fast just quick on his fee

You mean NJ has no coach. Where's all the jokes about them that we were getting. Sorry team with no coach great measuring stick. I knew jasper would kill NJ even before they lost their coach but I didn't know they still didn't have one. Looking forward to the season. Good luck

McKinney resigned right after being hired.

#s 79,76,and 71 for marion are some good sized kids they should have some success running behind them this year. #79 is pretty quick on his feet to be 340lbs.

that's the important thing to still have decent quickness and carrying that weight. Dangerous combination