Top 20 career wins

memphissoccerpimp22

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many will be surprised if someone actually takes the time to put these numbers together. No one questions Michael Hooker being first. The ones listed above did not loose very often, but there are others with a few losses that wrestled very many matches. The programs who always wrestle deep into the state duals and also constantly wrestle quad dual matches will have an advantage here.

I would be surprised to see many Bradley Wrestlers on this list. One thing I have learned being in Middle TN is that most schools wrestle Tri or Quad Meets. Bradley in the past usually wrestled a dual for most home matches . Also, Bradley used to attend 2 day tournaments which now it is rare to find a 2 day tournament (took away an extra date to wrestle 5 extra matches) . If you ever listened to records at the State Finals most Bradley Kids wrestled 30-40 total matches and everyone else seemed to have 40-60 matches