Franklin County or Cookeville

cavs04

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a great game. Cookeville has a chance to acheive their first regional championship. According to the stats they seem to have come together in the past couple of weeks and performing to the level many thought they were capable of early in the season. The Junior running back Buckner is a load to bring down and had a record setting game against MacGavok. Senior running back Farley may be out for the season, so the rest of the carries will fall to the two outstanding sophmores Turner and Toline. These two have never played in a game of this magnitude. This disgusted fan has reason to be encouraged as to what he has seen over the last few weeks. The Cookeville coaches have varied the game plan each week. They are not as predictable as before. What is the game plan for a solid team as Frankin Cty? I don't know-but that is one game I will not miss-it should be exciting.

I just want to wish the Cavaliers the best of Luck against Franklin Co. You have put in the hard work and dedication to be region champs. You definately deserve the title. Good luck to all the players and coaches tomorrow night, and hopefully the fans will be there to celebrate the big win. Like Coach Joslin says "good things happen to good people". Go get em guys.

Coach O

• 4 months later...