District 15A

Intense

Who are your picks? I think it comes down to TCA and Riverside this year during regular season with Middleton and Adamsville rounding out the top 4. I think Riverside is better than most people think. TCA vs. Riverside will be a good one. Adamsville is confusing. I can't figure them out and I can't decide how good they really are. They have a lot of potential. TCA is starting to finally gel and beginning to look pretty good. Any other 15A fans out there?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District seems to be young and not as competitive as it was 2-3 years ago. I feel like TCA is the clear favorite to win this district at this point in the season. I was concerned about their slip up against a mediocre USJ team but they've apparently figured it out and have some good wins. Middleton is very young, but well coached and is getting better every game. You can't count them out because of their history. I don't know a lot about Riverside, I knew they were young last season and had a good first half. Adamsville is still going through some growing pains, they've got to learn to bring it every night. They're not a typical scrappy, good shooting Adamsville team. Instead they'll rely on their size. If they can learn to play together and bring the intensity they brought against McNairy every night, I firmly believe they will sneak up on some people. If not, could be another long season for the Cardinals. The bottom of the district appears to be very weak.

TCA wins a thriller over a quality West Carroll Team 65-64. West Carroll played much better this time around. TCA played a complete game hitting 3's and scoring inside. One of TCA's best overall efforts for the year. Starting to see the spark that I knew they had. Tough test on Friday against Riverside. TCA's high pressure defense is their key.

I agree Colt. Riverside is scary. I saw the Adamsville vs Riverside game. Tucker is my cousin and I wanted to see him play. He played well. Scott is a load to deal with for Riverside. Going to be a challenge for TCA. I think our Senior guards will be the difference along with our depth.

Good luck to y'all tomorrow night. Should be a good one.. Adamsville will be at Sacred Heart. Should be a chance for them to get back on track and win one. Hats off to Scotts Hill but a very bad loss for Adamsville. Hopefully these kids and staff figure it out and find some consistentancy.

Adamsville will not be a factor in 15A this season unless they adjust their playbook.They have an absolute beast (# O) inside,but he gets two or three quality touches per quarter.This kid is an athletic 6' 5"+ with a nice touch,but can usually be found on the left wing about 25 feet from the basket.The 'Cards have some length to compliment the post with a big front line,decent ball skills and defend well,but the outside shot is way off what their usual standards are.Looks to this bleacher bum like the ball needs to go inside every time down the floor,and then back out if the defense collapses.

TCA is a very good team. Hall had a great game. TCA's defense is very aggressive. As you refer to their defense as relentless, it is called FOULING. TCA shot in the double bonus both halves. Riverside shot ONE free throw in the first half. TCA hand checked, forearmed, and bumped dribblers all night long. Late in the 2nd qtr. after TCA being in the double bonus, 4 blown block/charge calls, and Riverside only shooting ONE free throw, their coach had enough and was Teed up. After this point, the fouls was pretty well even the rest of the night.

TCA is a very good team. Hall had a great game. TCA's defense is very aggressive. As you refer to their defense as relentless, it is called FOULING. TCA shot in the double bonus both halves. Riverside shot ONE free throw in the first half. TCA hand checked, forearmed, and bumped dribblers all night long. Late in the 2nd qtr. after TCA being in the double bonus, 4 blown block/charge calls, and Riverside only shooting ONE free throw, their coach had enough and was Teed up. After this point, the fouls was pretty well even the rest of the night.

Please cry me some more tears!!