Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

Stars, don't go getting all uppity. Not all of us can play webb week zero. I hear loudon is a purty good team. I just hope our slow and crippled players can keep up.

'91 me and uppidity ain't inn tha saim ewe-knee-verse.... eye'm jist agreein' wif sx.....

Loud-Un iz always well coached.....Inn tha 70's thay we're loaded wif grait playurs and well coached.....Tryin' two find tha bawl in thair Wing-T wuz hard, butt then tryin' two git one ov tha Brown Bros. on tha grownd wuz even hardur.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

RR eye nead two git me a highur cattull rack on Nellie......Maybee a knew Tommy Frist modull??... :popcorneater:

I heard the guys working the FristMobile had to wear Tuxedos on their garbige runs !! We could never keep up with that kind of moo lah !! Lol

Edited by pepvol

How will Coach Ridge approach the jamboree?

I think he will take a left on William Blount Dr., and then a left on Hwy 411, all the way to MHS and have the bus park on Cedar St.....LOL

Seriously, I think he will be conservative....and hope the clock runs fast.  His QB went out hurt against Seymour in a scrimmage,  so I don't think he is going to give Alcoa a lot of chances to hit his QB.   I would expect a lot of runs and quick screens. 

I think he will take a left on William Blount Dr., and then a left on Hwy 411, all the way to MHS and have the bus park on Cedar St.....

Thait rite thair iz tha best way eye no now.....Sure beets tha old Allin-Wick daze when'st hit wuz Big Sprangs rode two Ceedur graveyard.....Left on Morgantun....Rite on tha bye-pass.....Ewe turn ontwo Broadway......And paist tha Co-op two tha Skeetur...  :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Thait rite thair iz tha best way eye no now.....Sure beets tha old Allin-Wick daze when'st hit wuz Big Sprangs rode two Ceedur graveyard.....Left on Morgantun....Rite on tha bye-pass.....Ewe turn ontwo Broadway......And paist tha Co-op two tha Skeetur...  :popcorneater:

I used to go frog giggin' where the old John Deere place was on Morgantun Morganton Road where it came up the hill from Big Sprangs Springs. Thait That was before the mall was there. We used to fill up our tow sack.

I used to go frog giggin' where the old John Deere place was on Morgantun Morganton Road where it came up the hill from Big Sprangs Springs. Thait That was before the mall was there. We used to fill up our tow sack.

RR tha best giggin' pond eye've evur ben two wuz Mr. Hodge's thair on Big Sprangs......Jist paist tha underpass on tha rite......A clost seccund wood bee Mr. Gibson's pond thair on Clendinin Rode (whur tha Bragg's Big White Cassull is now, out inn tha feeled on tha rite).....Tha Cassull iz rite whur hiz barn wuz and rite behind hit wuz a rilly good giggin' pond... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS