Father Ryan Invitational - what teams will be there?

barbwire

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please tell me where the darn brackets are!!!!!

I don't believe they are out yet. Typically doesn't happen for a day or two following the tournament. Hopefully the Father Ryan staff can get them out soon and alert the public.

They will certainly be helpful with the update of the rankings this week.

Looks like 145 and 152 finals were close. What were their matches like? Were there other good matches in the tournament? Also, what were some of the better weight classes and what were some of the better matches in the tournament? Who looked good? I would think if Father Ryan beat Wilson Central in the finals at 120 lbs that had to be a good match. What about Mason at 220 lb from Brentwood Academy? How did he look? I know they are saying the Wilson Central wrestler was sick but didn't he lose to the MBA wrestler last year who got beat by Mason? This would have been a great test for him. Mason is a beast.

Edited by facenthecrowd

@ Go blue : 106 4th was Kyle lee of Franklin, third was Lane Dickeson of Wilson Central By PIN, 113 Madut from Glencliff was 3rd, cerrito from WIlson Central was 4th . I dont remember the score, sorry.

Thanks Coach i appreciate it. I wish brackets would be posted on these big tournaments for us that could not make it. Good luck the rest of the year

@ Go blue : 106 4th was Kyle lee of Franklin, third was Lane Dickeson of Wilson Central By PIN, 113 Madut from Glencliff was 3rd, cerrito from WIlson Central was 4th . I dont remember the score, sorry.

I also hear that Lee was on his heels against Butler from Beech