Border Bowl 2013

MizCrush1

Contrez McCathern from Mt Juliet was a beast. Don't know what is stats were; but I think he had to be close to 7 yards a carry. Cody Carr from Mt Juliet also had a nice game at safety.

BKisler, Do you know if Contrez has received offers from any of the big schools? I beleive before the season started he had just a couple D1 schools showing interest. I saw somewhere Nebraska mentioned before the season started. Haven't heard anything on Hopkins either.

BKisler, Do you know if Contrez has received offers from any of the big schools? I beleive before the season started he had just a couple D1 schools showing interest. I saw somewhere Nebraska mentioned before the season started. Haven't heard anything on Hopkins either.

Pride, I do know that there are a number of shools looking a both. I have heard that SC is really pushing for Contrez and that he has had calls from the Ole' Ball Coach himslelf. Again; that is what I was told.

I have heard that Louisvlle , UK , Missouri and a couple of others are interested in Hopkins. He is one heck of a ball player with an incredible work ethic and heart.

Pride, I do know that there are a number of shools looking a both. I have heard that SC is really pushing for Contrez and that he has had calls from the Ole' Ball Coach himslelf. Again; that is what I was told.

I have heard that Louisvlle , UK , Missouri and a couple of others are interested in Hopkins. He is one heck of a ball player with an incredible work ethic and heart.

Thanks Kisler. I know there are very few scholarships given out to D1 kickers right out of H.S. but hoping our kicker gets one also. These 3 young men have what it takes to play at that level.

Thanks Kisler. I know there are very few scholarships given out to D1 kickers right out of H.S. but hoping our kicker gets one also. These 3 young men have what it takes to play at that level.

Jenkins is a great kicker We will miss him next year. I believe he is going to Michigan; but I don't know if it is on a scholarship or not. He can kick for anyone.

All three are outstanding young men and any university will be fortunate to have them as a part of their program.

Heard the Belhu is going to Tennessee Tech on a scholarship. It was a shame he missed half of the season with his injury. He is another outstanding young man.