Baylor over Soddy?

Newestguy

Not sure why my new keyboard ap on my EVO does this...

" Fwd, and " automatically... Fwd maybe Tex has the answer and yes it is likely user errors being literally ALL THUMBS :)

my advice to you soms is to stop name dropping all the freakin' time. CC is a trained killer and you are poogie bait. He does not go to Iraq for vacation.

What happened to Deckleman?

. Clearly this is a very sensitive topic for me. Bottom-line this is a long story and an onion with many layers,,,,yet I would be a child to vent all I know and feel on here. So I will just stick to the facts that broke the camels back. My son started the year at 138, there was some drama, a returning state champion left the team, my son was pushed down to 132, and a JV kid was handed 138. That was over a month ago and it's clear my son can't make 132/134, and the time he did he had the worst tournament of his 11 year career. All I asked after seeing first hand what a horrible idea/ plan it was for him to go and or continue to try and go 134,,, was for him to be allowed to wrestle off for his original position at 140. My requests where ignored and I was not going to just sit and watch my son, who was clearly set up for failure, not be given a chance as a returning state medalist to wrestle off for a weight he could realistically make, manage and have some success at. I have defended SD program to a fault, yet I'm man enough to admit I may have been very wrong about a few things. Especially if there is any truth to the head coach telling the team last night to not / stop being friends with my son now that he is off the team. All this could have been avoided and solved with a wrestle off. Isn't that wrestling 101?! CC,,,sends...