Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Maynords m.o has allways been to try and schedule weaker competition. Dont get me wrong. I liked the guy. Thought he was a good coach. But think about it. Whos he beat? I mean a stand out team. Can u think of one? Im looking forward to the changes coming. Hope we get us a good one that isnt afraid to go toe to toe with some really good teams. Thats what makes you better in the long run.

^^^THIS GUY GETS IT!^^^ :flower:

Guest Termite

Maynords m.o has allways been to try and schedule weaker competition. Dont get me wrong. I liked the guy. Thought he was a good coach. But think about it. Whos he beat? I mean a stand out team. Can u think of one? Im looking forward to the changes coming. Hope we get us a good one that isnt afraid to go toe to toe with some really good teams. Thats what makes you better in the long run.

Let's try White House ,Pearl Cohn, Cheatham Co, ,Westmoreland, Harpeth, Franklin Co., Trousdale Co., Boyd Buchanan , Knox. Cath., Friendship Christ......just to name a few. Oh, and I forgot. Beat Gordonsville and Livingston in the Championship years. But I guess none of those qualify as quality stand out wins. I guess those wins were ALWAYS in a teams "down" year. Evidently he was lucky or good at knowing each teams talent a year or 2 in advance.

Let's try White House ,Pearl Cohn, Cheatham Co, ,Westmoreland, Harpeth, Franklin Co., Trousdale Co., Boyd Buchanan , Knox. Cath., Friendship Christ......just to name a few. Oh, and I forgot. Beat Gordonsville and Livingston in the Championship years. But I guess none of those qualify as quality stand out wins. I guess those wins were ALWAYS in a teams "down" year. Evidently he was lucky or good at knowing each teams talent a year or 2 in advance.

Those are quality wins. No doubt. But. Id like to see the owls take it to the next level.

Edited by Hsfootballnut

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: