Baylor-McCallie

noogawrestling

Well, I spoke with my friend from the valley of the red leggers today. He said its not looking too good for a return of the aforementioned injured wrestlers. In fact he said there may be another starter out as well but he wouldn't divulge who it was. He said three of the injured 100 % can not return although they gave it a valiant effort. He thinks the 4th injured is probably 60-70 % not going to wrestle and the newly injured is 50/50 at best. I am moving my prediction to McCallie by 20.

Interesting. January 15, 2013, THE Baylor School defeated the #1 public school team in the state (Soddy Daisy) while missing FIVE starters... yes... 5 as in the number before 6 and after 4... Knowing this information, I'll agree with the conspirator. McCallie by 20! LOL!

http://bcove.me/uzwwnnp2

Attached is a link to McCallie's Varsity Wrestling website where head coach Mike Newman previews Friday's match. Enjoy!

Nashwrestling- I heard the match was sold out by Monday afternoon believe it or not. Although, a Baylor alum told me that 50 tickets have been saved for the general public and will go on sale Friday at 4pm. All just talk though. Anyone from the school behind Wal Mart have any exact details?

http://bcove.me/uzwwnnp2

Attached is a link to McCallie's Varsity Wrestling website where head coach Mike Newman previews Friday's match. Enjoy!

Nashwrestling- I heard the match was sold out by Monday afternoon believe it or not. Although, a Baylor alum told me that 50 tickets have been saved for the general public and will go on sale Friday at 4pm. All just talk though. Anyone from the school behind Wal Mart have any exact details?

I tried to get tickets from my connection and he said the remaining tickets were sold. He said McCallie usually returns 30-40 tickets and those are sold at the visitors gate. I dont think I would drive from Nashville unless you can get there early. The verbal sparing from both sides always cracks me up but one thing I cant understand is why you refer to Baylor as the school behind Wal Mart. Have you been to their campus? Its something like a thousand acres with who knows how much riverfront property and wooded areas. I think that shows a little jealousy by picking a business a couple of miles away. Lets see... what is within 2 miles of McCallie? Lets make it a contest. If Baylor is the school behind Wal Mart then McCallie is the school behind ????????? Everybody chime in with their answer and we can pick a winner. I submit McCallie is the school behind the drive through daiquiri stand.

Edited by conspirator

Settle down Beavis.......everyone knows that the wal-mart reference is old forum slang and no harm was meant.

lol... so the blue can use slang against their rival but their rival cant use any back? Your probably one of those guys that thinks everyone should get a medal too arent you? Just out of curiosity, not that I would ever need one but where do you purchase your pocket protectors?

No one ever said they can't use it back, they just don't. Kinda like the old time Mccallie saying, "Born on a riverbank, raised on a log. Looks like a redneck, smells like a hog. Sewie Baylor Sewie." It's a rivalry. Anyway, I'm excited to see these two teams battle it out. Any more information on the red team's injured wrestlers?

PS. There will be 40 tickets sold at the visitor's gate @4pm tomorrow. Match @6.

Whats wrong with them? Those would be fighting words where I come from.

No one ever said they can't use it back, they just don't. Kinda like the old time Mccallie saying, "Born on a riverbank, raised on a log. Looks like a redneck, smells like a hog. Sewie Baylor Sewie." It's a rivalry. Anyway, I'm excited to see these two teams battle it out. Any more information on the red team's injured wrestlers?

PS. There will be 40 tickets sold at the visitor's gate @4pm tomorrow. Match @6.

Thats a good one! Ill have to come up with a good little saying for the Baylor crowd since they dont seem to have much to say about the the school behind the crack house. Those Baylor people dont have much intestinal fortitude if they let their blue wearing rivals speak of them in this manner without some kind of witty comeback. I would like to see this match up just for the atmosphere if nothing else. Nothing makes me laugh harder than a gym full of people trying to act more uppidy than their opponenets. Its not so much about wrestling but more about which students can come up with the best cheers. Of course if I was McCallie I would try to come up with something as well since the Red leggers obviously own them as of late in most sports and the Baylor campus is so much nicer. Oh yeah, they also have girls. Come to think of it if I was a McCallie supporter I would be depressed also. I couldnt imagine having to go to school knowing we couldnt beat our biggest rival in anything and while Im stuck at a school fenced in for security measures and looking at a bunch of guys they are having picnics along the riverbank with pretty young ladies.

Edited by conspirator

On a serious note. Is the visitors side the entrance where the trophys and stuff are?

The last time I spoke with my Red wearing buddy and he didnt sound very psotive on the injured wrestlers. Based on the tone of his voice I wouldnt count on any of the injured wrestling Friday. He seemed pretty worried about the outcome of the match so I would say they are not wrestling.

Edited by conspirator