Baylor-McCallie

noogawrestling

"PS. There will be 40 tickets sold at the visitor's gate @4pm tomorrow. Match @6"

Can someone please confirm this? If true, I'm planning on making the trip down from Nashville tomorrow, however, don't want to waste the time to be turned away if there are no tickets available for purchase. Thanks!

This Clements stuff is crazy! lol. Of course I realize he's a former McCallie wrestler, I just didn't realize the animosity towards the kid was at such an extreme level...the Ridge Dwellers of the EBE may be in denial over losing the UNC Tarheel signee, but I can speak for the greater majority of the Ryan following who have a tremendous amount of respect for a kid with his character who has overcome countless injuries. Never been anything but a classy kid when I have spoke with him. Best of luck this year, Houston. Get Healthy! :thumb:

With that said, making the trip down from Nashville, I sure hope the kid actually wrestles...adds even more to the excitement! Can't wait to hear the chants from the EBE student section lol

Haven't been this excited for a high school wrestling weekend in a while... River City Rivalry tomorrow, then Saturday my Irish square off in the annual meet against cross town foes of MBA. Best of luck to all competitors this weekend! Should be fun!

BCB :flower: , I hope you read this ... I'm expecting to see you in your kaki shorts and visor tomorrow...better seek me out and say hello, I'll be the one wearing... WHITE lol. I might wear my purple visor in your honor if your lucky!

Soms- will you be in attendance for the perennial match up?

well, i wanted to and get some that fine free pop corn, but maybe monday??

looking forward to the bro's and ryan facing off more than anything. it will be interesting to see how the brackets work out.

NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR . THAT's FROM BAYLOR ATHLETIC OFFICE b.b.b. basketball and wrestling are sellouts

Just out of curiosity, how are tickets to this meet distributed? I would imagine that most go to students of both schools? I have been to Baylor, but have no idea how many they can seat for a meet (my guess is that this will be in their big gym?). What percent of tickets are sent over to McCallie? Being from Ensworth and having a very little dog in the wrestling hunt (thus far!!!), I admire both programs. Hope it's a great meet on Monday and thanks in advance for any info provided!!

not sure about the ticket allotment to McCallie .. I believe students and faculty have first right of refusal and then Tornado Club members .... b.b.b. McCallie will twitter the results as the match goes along on Monday I don't twitter or tweet or whatever ... maybe there is a link on McCallie web site about this. and no internet in Duke Arena so I cannot post results until after the match . but there will be many many folks twittering etc etc

Edited by bbb

Ryan - MBA match made for a great atmosphere ... can't wait to compare it to the blue/red dual tomorrow. I've only seen this match online when wrestled on the Ridge. Should be a fun meet. Also will be interesting to see who actually wrestles for Baylor tomorrow. I sure hope Ben Nelson doesn't hold certain guys out on purpose to lose intentionally to guarantee being in the opposite side of the bracket as CBHS at the duals... Not only would that take away from the excitement of this match, it very well might come back to bite the Redleggers as they would have to take on a purple team that is improving every day!

Go Irish!