District 3AAA

DyronNix

I think if Clark McCall would have played it would have been closer. But! Oak Ridge is just better than Maryville. Oak Ridge will make some noise in the TSSAA Tourney.

About Memphis I remember talking to a guy from Memphis at the TSSAA Boys State tourney one year. I asked him why Memphis has such great basketball. He said there are a ton of great basketball players in Memphis. He also told me Basketball is king in Memphis. Football,Baseball and other sports don't matter near as much.

I think if Clark McCall would have played it would have been closer. But! Oak Ridge is just better than Maryville. Oak Ridge will make some noise in the TSSAA Tourney.

About Memphis I remember talking to a guy from Memphis at the TSSAA Boys State tourney one year. I asked him why Memphis has such great basketball. He said there are a ton of great basketball players in Memphis. He also told me Basketball is king in Memphis. Football,Baseball and other sports don't matter near as much.

Good luck to the Red Rebels, ron.

Thats what I tried to say too, Irish. You can have all the athletes u want but youve got to have some bball players and OR has them ! I would definately go ahead and make those reservations if I were an OR fan. Heck, you can always cancell them if you mess this thing up.

This is a November post. I tried to tell you SS, good luck.