District 3AAA

DyronNix

Please post updates and what is going on in the district. I am a huge fan of the district and I am unable to follow the teams as much, so lets get the season chatter started.

Anderson County

Campbell County

Central

Clinton

Halls

Hardin Valley

Karns

Oak Ridge

Powell

OR plays Fulton tomorrow night. Wont be able to tell much from that gme though, i don't think. Fulton i'm sure has some football players still out for the playoffs.

Campbell County has lost to Lenoir city in 2OT and Sevier county by 1. Just saw there playing West tonite and Fulton tomorrow night. Thats a tough opening 4 games there. Also Oak ridge plays Fulton tonite and West tomorrow. Id like to see those games. Gonna try and get there in time for at least half of the first one and watch OR/ Fulton. Try to that is! I hate work!!!!

Moore is a stud. OR beats Fulton 66-42. Everybody on the whole team contributed. Very deep team we have this year. Goss for Fulton is top notch.

OK. Saw most of the CC/West game. CC lost another game in OT. Yhere a little weak at the guard position IMO. Now ORidge. Man there good! I knew they would be but didnt know they'd be this good! Henderson is a super looking kid, Merrian is a beast inside, Fagen is solid in all aspects and Rian Hall is a FREAK Athlete. He can get to the rim anytime he wants.

I will go out on a limb here and make a bold prediction and you guys can heckle me when and if im wrong. ORidge will not lose a disrict game this year period. !!! As good as Moore, Sibley Toress, Hayes are, they dont have enough to go with them to pull the upset. If they lose a game in district it will be equivalent to a 15beating a 2 in the NCAA tourny. Ive got to go find that 4AAA thread and change my oppinion on WEST too. There Down bigtime. !!

OK. Saw most of the CC/West game. CC lost another game in OT. Yhere a little weak at the guard position IMO. Now ORidge. Man there good! I knew they would be but didnt know they'd be this good! Henderson is a super looking kid, Merrian is a beast inside, Fagen is solid in all aspects and Rian Hall is a FREAK Athlete. He can get to the rim anytime he wants.

I will go out on a limb here and make a bold prediction and you guys can heckle me when and if im wrong. ORidge will not lose a disrict game this year period. !!! As good as Moore, Sibley Toress, Hayes are, they dont have enough to go with them to pull the upset. If they lose a game in district it will be equivalent to a 15beating a 2 in the NCAA tourny. Ive got to go find that 4AAA thread and change my oppinion on WEST too. There Down bigtime. !!

You think West is down? Wish i could go see the West OR game today, but will miss it. I hope we get revenge from last years elimination game. We controlled the game the whole night, but fell apart at the end.