District 3AAA

DyronNix

Great effort tonight by Clinton against OR. Them Clinton boys have a lot of fight in them. I wasn't able to make it, but listened to some of the 2nd half via radio. Sounded like Clinton just outhustled OR for the most part. Lockard still gave a lot of credit to OR in the post game interview. He said they threw everything but the kitchen sink at OR to slow us down lol...He is a class guy. Sounded to me like OR put Clinton on the line all night and they knocked down a ton of FT's. And OR missed a lot of FT's. If we are going to compete and beat the states best teams we need to be knocking down FT's when given the chance. Maybe a little wake up call to OR after tonight. It's a nice feeling though when you probably didn't play your best and still win quiet comfortably against a huge rival who gave all the effort in the world. Respect to Clinton.

AC got beat by HValley by about 19 pts I think... Looks like Clinton played a heck of a game against OR! Lockard is a coach! I hope AC picks it up ... No way they should be losing this bad with the talent they have!?

Good efffort by Clinton. Ur right Rondo, anybody can coach when u have talent, its when u dont have talent is when u sometimes do ur best coaching. AC is down for sure, I like Wallace, again if he had talent he'd be winning. Clinton may be a notch better than AC, and thats because there stronger at the gaurd positions. Im afraid they, along with Central will be fighting it out for 7,8, and 9.

Ive seen all the 3AAA teams play this year and the one I cant figure out is Hardin Valley. There the wild card in that 2-6 spots. If they play like the talent they have, they can finish as high as 2nd. They just cant get over the hump for some reason. They have the same kinda talent Campbell, Karns, Halls, and Powell have. They just need to win a few of these games to get in the top spots. Any body else agree with that or am I missing something?

Beleive me , I hate it too! But im not even going to act like Ac or CC or most of the leauge has a chance against them. Clinton played them tough, and I think thats encouraging to the rest of the lower echilon teams. Its high school ball and they could slip up and lose one or two district games but Im telling you, Ive seen every team in the league and I dont see them losing, thats all.

Oh I know and you are right.

Hall wasn't much of a factor against Clinton? He put in 15 points, what else do you want? He also plays lockdown defense. Just because you aren't scoring 30 a game doesn't mean your not a factor. He probably saves 10 points a game with defense alone. Saying he didn't have a factor in the game is wrong. And i'm sure Lockard or any other coach in the district never whines, too, right? lol Typical Clinton fan crap lol

I was wondering when u where gonna get in on this. Lockard is an Ok coach, but hes worse than a whiner, he a crier. They all whine some, have you seen the shape our refferee association is in? Heck i'd whine a little too.

Now, Someone please tell me that 97-42 OR/Central score is a misprint. They go to Campbell County Friday and I was gonna try and go, but if its gonna be a 50 point game I may not bother. Although CC only lost by 3 at Powell tonight. Maybe they can keep it to a 40 point game. Jeez, OR beat AC by 40 and central by 55. Thats sick!!!! Sorry to brag on them again Dragonballz. LOL

Hall wasn't much of a factor against Clinton? He put in 15 points, what else do you want? He also plays lockdown defense. Just because you aren't scoring 30 a game doesn't mean your not a factor. He probably saves 10 points a game with defense alone. Saying he didn't have a factor in the game is wrong. And i'm sure Lockard or any other coach in the district never whines, too, right? lol Typical Clinton fan crap lol

Oh and Hall? besides, Henderson, Merriam, Sibley, Fagan, and couple other kids on OR's team, he might be the best player in the leauge. LOL

I was wondering when u where gonna get in on this. Lockard is an Ok coach, but hes worse than a whiner, he a crier. They all whine some, have you seen the shape our refferee association is in? Heck i'd whine a little too.

Now, Someone please tell me that 97-42 OR/Central score is a misprint. They go to Campbell County Friday and I was gonna try and go, but if its gonna be a 50 point game I may not bother. Although CC only lost by 3 at Powell tonight. Maybe they can keep it to a 40 point game. Jeez, OR beat AC by 40 and central by 55. Thats sick!!!! Sorry to brag on them again Dragonballz. LOL

CC, i went to the game tonight. It was a slaughter. Green even went into zone defense in the 3rd qtr, which he never does btw to keep from beating them by more then we did. Honestly, we took it easy on them i thought. It got so bad that me and my dad honestly started feeling bad for Central and were wanting their kids to start making more shots, seriously. Merrian had an awesome game. Heck, the whole team did.

CC, i went to the game tonight. It was a slaughter. Green even went into zone defense in the 3rd qtr, which he never does btw to keep from beating them by more then we did. Honestly, we took it easy on them i thought. It got so bad that me and my dad honestly started feeling bad for Central and were wanting their kids to start making more shots, seriously. Merrian had an awesome game. Heck, the whole team did.

I thought so. What do u think about the CC game Friday? Any chance of a good game? CC has been in every game this year, couple OT games, 5 losses and the worst one was by 6 points. They seem to stay in the games even when there outmanned. I just dont think theve ran into anything like OR though.

I thought so. What do u think about the CC game Friday? Any chance of a good game? CC has been in every game this year, couple OT games, 5 losses and the worst one was by 6 points. They seem to stay in the games even when there outmanned. I just dont think theve ran into anything like OR though.

Well, they always play us tough. I know i say it a lot and it's cliche, but OR has the misfortune of having a bullseye on their backs anytime they play a team. Heck, even tonight Central gave their all and never gave up, but just weren't any match for us. When you have a bullseye on your back, every team is gonna give you all that they got, even if they don't matchup physically and our kids are gonna have to match the intensity that every team will bring when they play us. And these are HS kids, so you never know what's on their minds and if their mind is fully on the game at hand in that given night. I don't expect anything less from Campbell County. They will give us all that we want in terms of effort. Will we be up for the task? If so, we should win by 20 or so. If we play lacadaisical and our heads aren't in the game? Well, anything can happen. Greens job to keep our guys focused on that every game. Anything can happen.

BTW, CC. I just read where Robertsville beat Lafollette 59-36 the other night and Jefferson beat Clinton 58-34, so OR is going to be good for a long time. Green took the job here at the right time. He has an influx of talent coming in the next 3+ years or more. Then you combine both Jefferson and Robertsville then it's kinda scary how good they can be. Same thing goes for football. If the kids we have coming up stick with it, we should be really good in football the next few years..Not counting next year i don't think. Just a matter of keeping them playing football and basketball. This town isn't what it once was, but it still has a load of talent in it. We would be really good in Middle School football, but the coaching isn't quiet up to par, yet. The talent is there.

Edited by SweetScience

BTW, CC. I just read where Robertsville beat Lafollette 59-36 the other night and Jefferson beat Clinton 58-34, so OR is going to be good for a long time. Green took the job here at the right time. He has an influx of talent coming in the next 3+ years or more. Then you combine both Jefferson and Robertsville then it's kinda scary how good they can be. Same thing goes for football. If the kids we have coming up stick with it, we should be really good in football the next few years..Not counting next year i don't think. Just a matter of keeping them playing football and basketball. This town isn't what it once was, but it still has a load of talent in it. We would be really good in Middle School football, but the coaching isn't quiet up to par, yet. The talent is there.

Yea, one of the guys I work with said the Robertsville team was tough. Said the kid they call T-Money is fantastic. I know LaFollette is missing their stud with a broken ankle or something. Hes one of the top 3-4 Middle schoolers around. Dallas Griffith is his name I think. Jacksboro definately has more talent than LMS. Jacksboro beat Jefferson. Also, that surprises me about Jefferson beating Clinton so bad. Having seen Clinton Play a couple times they probably have the most talen and size theve had in years. I think they beat Jacksboro. I hear the coaching situation in LaFollette is a mess. Couldnt get anyone with a BBall background to take the job. They have some talent but I think its all young.

And yes, Green came along at the right time. He will dominate our district as long as he wants to. Karns, Halls, AC's Middle schools have nothing coming up.