Mid-Season Power Rankings

WrestlingGod

Okay, here you are my Chicamauga/Cleveland friend and others within the coacht universe...

After significant research and scientific analysis:

The Soms favorite list of Top 15 in-state wrestlers to watch

+ A REAL TREAT--- top 20 king of the mat predictions ...

1 Elijah Oliver5

2 Kaleb Baker8

3 Tate Robinson19 tied

4 Scottie Boykin- tie (4 also tied)

4 Brandon Brunner- tie 20

5 Jacob Freeman18tied

6 Ethan West 9(looking forward to seeing at full throttle)

7 Bruno Reagan1

8 Amos Mason (tied for 3rd)

9 Mark Marchetti17tied

10 Keagan Matlock10tied

11 Bryson Popp12

12 Aaron Lopez17 tied

13 Turbo Smith17 tied

14 Blaike Henry 17 tied

15 T.J. Satterfield11

Others I like to watch...

(Not necessarily in any order)

Barrett Walthall 10tied

Tyler Sells17 tied

Blake Solomon17 tied

Tyler Garrison 19.tied

Tyler Crane.17 tied

Alex Bennett18 tied

John Kramer6

Josh Deckleman 20tied

Jessie Escue

Bowen Reau6 tied

Gary Hudgins

Taylor Padony2

Casey & Ellis Dotson

Adam Connell 20 tied

Luke Parish18Tied

Tucker Russo

Elan McCasland

Michael Echart

Chad Solomon 15 tied

Houston Clements13.tied

Koran Kennedy4

Nick Gray 20tied

Jacob Stephens 20tied

Hazma Yunis.13 tied

Austin Wells 18 tied

Austin Stevison

Aaron Alemany 18th tied

Deven Cyree

Joseph Dodgen

Michael Murphy

Jevon Brown18 tied

Nick Insalaco

Bam Bam Feuerbacher

Nate Croley19 tied

Hayden Hamilton

Adrien Keeley 3

Caleb Langford.20 tied

Sean Kennedy15tied

Jacob Smartt

Kaleb Gonyea

Dylan Treloar

Gage Richmond19 tied

Jeff Benson7

Dylan Coggins

Toribio Navarro

Packy Mullin

Eddie Small

Kiel Russell

John David Santi

Brandon Hataway14

Zach Pelkey

and Hunter Sommers

might have missed one, but IMO... YES BRUNO WINS EASILY

NOW... KEEP IT CIVIL GUYS & GALS!!

That's a long list. What's the numbers after the names stand for?

Now I'm not arguing the list at all because you have a lot of fine athletes on that list but I am curious to know about your scientific method for research and analysis.

By the way your top 15 list has 16 wrestlers in it, I guess you missed that with all of the research you were busy with.

PS Have you lived in the same town your whole life?

That's a long list. What's the numbers after the names stand for?

Now I'm not arguing the list at all because you have a lot of fine athletes on that list but I am curious to know about your scientific method for research and analysis.

By the way your top 15 list has 16 wrestlers in it, I guess you missed that with all of the research you were busy with.

PS Have you lived in the same town your whole life?

he just likes to name drop anybody he has ever read the name of. Makes him feel included. humor him.

Oh, yes Hixson or Hickson- as Tex likes to spell it, several years ago. Probably left there for similar reasons as you is my assumption.

BTW... Only having fun with my list, absolutely no serious head to head or common opponent weighting involved. Let's leave that to bray Hamm boskin trick and houses, oh and the Wrestling God!!

Ok hixon/smyrna/murfreesboro....I'll just call you Hickson Smurf for short.

I can tell you were just having fun with your list without putting a lot of thought into it based on those numbers after the names.

Oliver is a great wrestler but I don't know if he could handle the weight difference and beat out teammate Baker or big Kramer.

Plus you have about a half a dozen guys tied at several weights and several picked over your top 15/16 PFP wrestlers so that kind of contradicts your picks doesn't it? It should only stand to reason that the top pound-for-pound wrestlers would not lose to someone not on the list, otherwise they shouldn't be on the list to begin with.

Honestly, I expected more after bragging about your extensive research and scientific methods. I expected to see you at full throttle but you kind of dropped the ball here and didn't live up to your own hype. Disappointing.

Edited by rlwest40

Shouldn't these rankings be based on results? With that being said the next question that comes to mind is what results? Well going off what I seen on results Tate Robinson is the best hands down based on results. He has won a state title and places or won at the national level in folkstyle freestyle and Greco.

Sommers, Wow what a list, you’ve mentioned some good wrestlers here. I too am disappointed. I know you didn’t mean to overlook the big 3 from MBA. Robertson 285, Eguakun 220, and Garstin 195.

Robertson - wins (Prep Slam), Eguakun - places 2nd (Prep Slam) and gives Amos Mason who is one of the best all he can handle at Ryan tournament, Garstin - 3rd (Prep Slam), 1st Ryan, I’ve seen wrestle is just plain tough. All three I’d put against anyone on your list. Love to see Garstin-v-Boykin

No mention of Ryan’s light weight guy’s except Marchetti, all dangerous and worth a mention.

You must not get out much.