Mid-Season Power Rankings

WrestlingGod

Tommy baby,,, I knew you saw the light many years ago before Jack was out of middle school and Hoc was having a cow with You & Tee getting to the top of the podium . I almost saw you come out of the closet as a full fledged SOMS LOVER until you tempered your initial entry with an edited one.

I honestly felt Tex had Somm hope worth thousands thru the therapy you & Joe can administer. Even now Our disappointed Chichless - Bradley/Cleveland home boy may benefit.

Tex no doubt harbors this massive love hate battle within himself and is looking far & wide to find support to pin down the more fierce hate side that keeps him up at night studying the soms profile to justify 1 side & overcome his Struggle with a more natural yet less than tasteful side of this subtle SOMS love within.

BCB, you Know YOU can help rescue this former Bradley Wrestler From his demise in his 3rd period nearing OT span in life... Perhaps even if only pure form of entertainment as you have openly acknowledged ;)

You are a complete idiot, as usual. BCB has this ability to see the disadvantaged mental case and call that train wreck "entertainment".

Ya I agree Sommers when a parent starts to use plural verbiage on this forum he/she needs to take a breath and step back. There is no "we" on the the mat, there is just "him" the wrestler. I guess they don't teach the rules regarding English singularity/plurality where you're originally from before you came to Bradley County. I am confident however, that you won't pick up utility of the proper grammar living Bradley County, just a pair of dentures. In all seriousness, I am always completely turned off when parents try to talk as if their kids are a am absolute extension of themselves...

That's all irrelevant joker. I'm sure you feel better about yourself now but the 'we' remark had nothing to do with wrestling so if you're not too busy correcting and judging others, how about reading all of the posts before commenting next time. Your buddy was just prying to get more personal information about me and my family. Thanks for your uninvited input though, you gave me a good laugh. And I'm really glad that I didn't turn you on!

Guess you didn't learn common sense where you're from, but if you don't soon you may be the one needing dentures.

Edited by rlwest40

I've only seen a few of these guys wrestle from MBA this year but I almost went ahead and put a couple of your big guys in there anyway but got lazy and just didn't do it.

Tell you what I had a Cleveland wrestlers dad tell me to take his son off the list, so let's place your number 1 MBA pick in there in place of him. WHAT SAY YOU?

You are a complete idiot, as usual. BCB has this ability to see the disadvantaged mental case and call that train wreck "entertainment".

like bcb said in previous posts,,, even he'd be crazy if he had as many kids as me. He may have found my list entertainment and a reflection of my mental stabilities or instabilities.... But it's ALL GOOD as they say. ;)

No need to get your danders up over this board.

Edited by Sommers

That's all irrelevant joker. I'm sure you feel better about yourself now but the 'we' remark had nothing to do with wrestling so if you're not too busy correcting and judging others, how about reading all of the posts before commenting next time. Your buddy was just prying to get more personal information about me and my family. Thanks for your uninvited input though, you gave me a good laugh.

Guess you didn't learn common sense where you're from, but if you don't soon you may be the one needing dentures.

:popcorneater:
  • Upvote 1

Mr West isn't trying too hard to hide himself and their outlandish opinions behind a screenname like some do. I respect that.

As for you the last 10+ years, it is still baffling to get messages from you and posts as to my whereabouts. That is a bit troubling to be honest. But again, it's ALL GOOD in my view.

That's all irrelevant joker. I'm sure you feel better about yourself now but the 'we' remark had nothing to do with wrestling so if you're not too busy correcting and judging others, how about reading all of the posts before commenting next time. Your buddy was just prying to get more personal information about me and my family. Thanks for your uninvited input though, you gave me a good laugh. And I'm really glad that I didn't turn you on!

This woulda sounded better if u had come to Soddy, been more real. Our women say this kinda stuff all the time. Soms....if u werent from Hickson, ud come back with......I'll be your huckleberry. Bearcat.....ole friend, tell Mr. Waddell not to count his son in laws chickens fore they hatch.LOL....Peace out.

This woulda sounded better if u had come to Soddy, been more real. Our women say this kinda stuff all the time. Soms....if u werent from Hickson, ud come back with......I'll be your huckleberry. Bearcat.....ole friend, tell Mr. Waddell not to count his son in laws chickens fore they hatch.LOL....Peace out.

Speaking only of the team victory, not the individual!!

My loyalty is with my remaining olfffffer from SBG Blaike Henry... I hope he is at the top step when the dust settles at the pig palace

Bcb iii

Speaking only of the team victory, not the individual!!

My loyalty is with my remaining olfffffer from SBG Blaike Henry... I hope he is at the top step when the dust settles at the pig palace

Bcb iii

The Team and Individual have alot of work to do my ole friend, and times running out. If its meant to be.....so be it. Hows your neighbor.:) Still Hot?

First and foremost I construed the final line of your post as being completely inappropriate for the atmosphere fostered on this forum; and is every amount indicative of the caliber of individual I hypothesized you to be by your previous participation on this stratus. Even if I didn't possess any discernible degree of common sense, I severely doubt your ability to physically instill that characteristic in me!

Secondly, my initial and eventually correct assumption that your an inept moron was only formulated by reading your posts (yes in their entirety, unlike you I don't wander around coacht like a meandering idiot posting my sentiments in an unbecoming manner unfit for anyone said to have any degree of intelligence or maturity). You seem (as exemplified by your statements on the 220 lb. topic) to have a a blatant disrespect for TN wrestling and instead have something protruding under your belt for Georgia wrestling.

Thirdly, I wasn't aware that your invitation was a prerequisite for participating on this website. Your outspoken disposition on this website, compounded by your ignorance of subject-matter regarding the issues and people on it (I don't regard Sommers as a buddy and am not his cohort with any collaboration or sympathies towards his opinions) leads me to conclude that you could benefit from a little bit more discretion and a lot more intelligence.

• Upvote 1