Miss Basketball Thread for 2012-13

CoachT

Would of had at least that many against Moore County as well.

Absoulutely laughable. Not a fan of either team but I coached basketball for over 20 years in high school(retired 2010). I went to see both Coe and Raby play this year and they are both excellent. Raby did so much for Moore County it is not even funny. I saw her twice, the first game she played wing and point.. The second game she played more down low either way she is great. When i was told she had signed at Trevecca I was stunned because she is a minimum OVC level. Coe I was able to see three times and she is good not as versatile or at least she didn't show she could play multiple positions like Raby. Also to say that she would have had the same vs Moore County as Silverdale may be the most ridiculous statement I have heard on this board, they were very good defensively, having watched the teams at the state. They were at least top 4 but from what i heard they shot abysmally in the sub-state so they got an early exit which happens.

My prediction is that Coe will win because of the Jackson County brand and publicity that comes with playing there.

Edited by attila

Pretty sure we have a defender that would shut your girl Coe down dowbt she would have blown up like that... and Attila yor right just because of the brand is right!!!Easy to talk when you havent had to play a team and dog a player...Moore County needs to get Jackson Co back on the schedule not just once every year aswell as Clarkrange have a young bunch comin thru maybe 2 years away from being back at state MC has a good group of upcoming 8th graders many which will be on the hs team next year. The coaches need to make the call and get this done....

Edited by archangel

Ok calm down folks! Devilfanatic might have been exaggerating just a bit that she would have the same amount against Moore Co. But saying that, If Coe wins its because she deserves it not because of a brand. Heck. We have only had two people to win it ever, with about ten finalist. I think Coe will win it and she deserves it.