Miss Basketball Thread for 2012-13

CoachT

@ NotThatItMatters I have to agree Jaycee Coe is a great player but its single A in AAA she will see a defense like no other and will have to work alot harder to get those shots up her and Nina played on on the same team AAU team Nina was a starter Jaycee didn't play much and I'm not saying she's not good but she will have to improve her defense to compete for playing time at Kentucky with the athletes they have and the ones they have coming in its a high octane press defense but I'd love to see her succeed because the talent is there I mean she is from Tennessee.

You make the call!!

Sarah Raby career stats

total points as of this date 1,851

total rebounds: 736

total steals:135

total assists 96

56% career fg %

70% career free throw %

Pretty good numbers wouldn't you say.

Those are very good numbers and I've had the pleasure of watching this young lady play and she is very deserving of any and all awards she receives. As are the other two nominees.

Here is the way I see it. Jaycee Coe is the best player on the best team in Class A. She has almost 2000 points and she is only a junior. She has already signed with UK a top ten nationally ranked team. There may be some in the state of Tennessee that are as good or better but it would be a very short list and none of them are in Class A.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• https://www.facebook.com/share/p/rna6A7Y4jq2v2zcF/?mibextid=K35XfP    
    • Looks like South Pittsburg added some more talent!  
    • So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen.