Region 1: Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett

Region 2: Knox Halls, Bearden

Region 3: Heritage, Maryville

Region 4: Cleveland, Soddy Daisy

Region 5: Wilson Central, Blackman

Region 6: Ravenwood, Independence

Region 7: Clarksville, Beech

Region 8: Collierville, Cordova

How many straight years has Cordova made the state duals? Clarksville and Science Hill maybe leading the pack

Everyone is wrestling for second place to Cleveland. They are loaded and have peaked at the right time. I know there are some teams with impressive records but they havent faced the competetion other teams have. I think Wilson Central is undefeated and have wrestled some decent competetion but they havent wrestled Cleveland, Soddy, Cbhs, Father Ryan, Baylor ecttt.. One opf those teams may be able to knock off a Soddy team that dosnt seem to be as strong as they were but its doubtful. In the small school Im going with Pigeon Forge although I heard they lost one of their studs recently. I dont know much about Hixson but they dont seem to wrestle in very many tough tournaments or wrestle many top teams so Im not sure how good they are havng never seen them. Looking at their record online I see East Ridge beat them pretty handily but I dont know if Hixson sat kids out or what. In d-II I think its Cbhs beating Ryan in the finals. Baylor has some of their kids back but may still fall short. I think they would beat Ryan if they were on the other side of the bracket though.