Hardest Hitters!

Guest FB4life

Guest dendisnear

one of the hardest hitters is lb jared sparks from harding academy. he absolutely smashes lead blockers and makes them scared to play the game and in some cases knocks them clean out of play.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost in the shuffle this year has been a sophmore from Cookeville, #12 that plays linebacker. Being a sophmore he hasn't gotten much coverage. But he has stuck runners in every game. Against Lincoln Cty he hit their star running back and caused the fumble to turn the game. Against Crossville he stuck the tailback and recovered the fumble. Against Smyrna he drove their tailback back 5 yards before he put him on his can. And Smyrnas final play from scrimmage he hit their quarterback and he didn't get up until they helped him off the field. 5'10" 190 lbs this kid carries a punch. Look for him over the next 2 years.

[Edited by disgustedfan on 11-13-02 7:39P]

Preston Binegar for Ooltewah is an animal!! Last time i checked he was leading the chattanooga area with tackels for loss!! he leads the team with tackles and noone can block him!! this past week he got his 2 front teeth knocked out and only sat out one play then went right back in! justin matherson is also a hard hitter for the owls and so is Zach Sanders who will put anyone on their butt!! Ooltewahs whole D is tough to hang with!!

I agree with you rhinob59. But with D. Mustin and Holbert at LB, they dont gat opportunities to get huge hits like a a saftey does. They are insanely hard hitters, and I can't say if they are or arn't harder hitters that Tyler Griffin, but they haven't had as hard a hit as Tyler. Tyler slaughtered a Briarcrest reciever coming over the middle, which knocked his helmet off. The Briarcrest player just stayed on the ground in more pain than I've ever seen a human being in my life.....that # 2 i so good

I wish all these people would get their facts straight before talking about the still cheap shot that the BA player put on the briarcrest player. Haha when did the rumor about hit helmet getting knocked off start? cause anyone that was at the game knows it didn't happen! And about the little pain comment, the player simply got the breath knocked out of him...if he were "in more pain than I've ever seen a human being in my life" he obviously wouldn't have gotten up, come off the field for a series and then gone back in...not to mention later laying out a BA player...any other rumors out there? id love to hear them!

Guest Hotmoose

WEll hey buddy i got a nice little rumor to get started. While your best buddy was laying the licks on all them BA players the BA starters were sitting on the sideline chillin. And you were probably sitting on the sideline to asking you coach if you could please go in because it would be your last time to play BA and you wanted to hit someone at least once in your highschool career. how bout that for a rumor.

haha let me tell you, playing BA was the highlight of my year and it depresses me everytime i watch the game film...haha rrrrrright! Don't flatter yourself hotmoose, i really hope you are not taking this whole post the wrong way, yes BA has some good hitters and is a good team. I just couldn't believe you would take a cheap shot and pass it as a good hit. Thats the only reason i am posting my messages. Hey if tyler griffin or whatever his name is makes some good hits, then talk about the other ones and dont live off of one that the player being hit had no chance of defending himself because anyone can have a hit like that and make it look good.

Guest dldrive56

The middle of the Greeneville defensive line. Travis Collins and Daniel Crosby. Try running their direction and you will definitely get hit. Always around the ball and not afraid of the action.