2013 South Gibson Schedule

NotNoahHouck

• 2 weeks later...

Your team is garbage noahhouck. You guys don't have a chance and don't expect to make it far

we're more well rounded this year last year if we needed something we just have Jordan take care of it but we cant don that anymore also we're young over the next 2 years we will lose only 5 players, so if this isn't our year in a couple it will be.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Your team is garbage noahhouck. You guys don't have a chance and don't expect to make it far

I hate to bring up an old argument but I gotta say something. On another post you said you were for Milan, I thinks it's funny for you to say that about our team when going into this past season Milan had never beaten us. The last meeting (4-2 W for SGC) had te Hornets scoring from half field ad both Milan's goals being PKs from handballs. This year was the first time Milan beat SGC, and you won. By 1. In overtime. An the goal was off a defenders mistake. Keeper said out as in clear it out but the defender thought he meant it was going out of bounds so the defender stopped chasing.

We played you again this year and we won 1-0 of an AMAZING shot. Obviously SGC and Milan were very equal this year. SGC had alot of controversy in the second half of the year and when our season ended it was kind of a blessing on us.

Last tear was the best team Milan has fielded in a while and one of SGCs worse. We lost 1 starter and 3 players overall. You guys lost 5 or 6. Well see how it plays out.

With all of this being said I still have upmost respect for Milan's team. In friends with alot of their players and kids in the school. I wish you guy the best of luck. I respect you guys and want you to succeed but it's pretty obvious you feel the inverse to that and have no class. Good day my friend

• 3 weeks later...