FCS vs Watertown

UCSportsFan

You are one scary "creeper!" I would hate to think that one of the great joys of my life is hoping a group of kids lose a ball game.

This quote came from one of your own, Commanderboy

"I'll remember that though haha maybe we can put y'all out of basketball again with a terrible team this year. We'll prob put you out in baseball too, or you'll lose to us by 15 before getting crushed in sub state."

However i noticed you didn't say anything about his post why is that????

If you feel i'm a "creeper", (new word used by children) then i'm guessing he is a "creeper" as well huh? When your own is much worse than any other poster on here and you choose not to comment on their ignorant posts your credibility goes to ZERO.

As i predicted the private recruiting school got crushed, looks like it may be time to get a new coach boys. He obviously can't coach so he either needs to get back on the AAU circuit and recruit better or you might want to crawl back to Bradshaw and beg for forgiveness and ask him to come back. :popcorneater:

This quote came from one of your own, Commanderboy

"I'll remember that though haha maybe we can put y'all out of basketball again with a terrible team this year. We'll prob put you out in baseball too, or you'll lose to us by 15 before getting crushed in sub state."

However i noticed you didn't say anything about his post why is that????

If you feel i'm a "creeper", (new word used by children) then i'm guessing he is a "creeper" as well huh? When your own is much worse than any other poster on here and you choose not to comment on their ignorant posts your credibility goes to ZERO.

As i predicted the private recruiting school got crushed, looks like it may be time to get a new coach boys. He obviously can't coach so he either needs to get back on the AAU circuit and recruit better or you might want to crawl back to Bradshaw and beg for forgiveness and ask him to come back. :popcorneater:

Crawl back to Bradshaw??? Why on earth would FC do that? The FC coach got us a ring last year. What did Bradshaw get Watertown? I find it hilarious that FC produced 5 gold rings in 14 months and Watertown tries to strut around in their "District Champions" T-shirts. "District Champions"??? Really? No one cares about that. You came all that way last year then collapsed against Clarkrange. We had to finish the job for you by knocking them off. If you want the mighty FC to bow before you then for crying out loud DO SOMETHING with this momentum and get to the 'Boro and win it! Until then.....you are just blowing smoke.

Crawl back to Bradshaw??? Why on earth would FC do that? The FC coach got us a ring last year. What did Bradshaw get Watertown? I find it hilarious that FC produced 5 gold rings in 14 months and Watertown tries to strut around in their "District Champions" T-shirts. "District Champions"??? Really? No one cares about that. You came all that way last year then collapsed against Clarkrange. We had to finish the job for you by knocking them off. If you want the mighty FC to bow before you then for crying out loud DO SOMETHING with this momentum and get to the 'Boro and win it! Until then.....you are just blowing smoke.

We? you mean the recruits from the private school? When you can win a championship legally without recruiting come and talk to me. We have 7 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS and 4 Silver Balls, so when you get into that rarified air let me know. Until then ..... just keep on recruiting because thats the ONLY way you can win you can't win with local kids. Your 5 state championships are tainted with illegal recruiting and we all know it thats why you're going Div II next year! Can't happen soon enough if you ask me and as far as Bradshaw is concerned it was HIS team that won all that coach did was sit on the bench. You are 3 years removed from his tenure and it shows. Your younger group has not gotten any better which is a direct reflection on the coach. Bradshaw is ten times the coach this guy is, there is no way a school that recruits as many athletes that this school does should ever have a record of 7-19. So there is no more mighty FC in boys basketball and as far as the girls program goes well i don't think we need to comment on that do we? :popcorneater:

We? you mean the recruits from the private school? When you can win a championship legally without recruiting come and talk to me. We have 7 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS and 4 Silver Balls, so when you get into that rarified air let me know. Until then ..... just keep on recruiting because thats the ONLY way you can win you can't win with local kids. Your 5 state championships are tainted with illegal recruiting and we all know it thats why you're going Div II next year! Can't happen soon enough if you ask me and as far as Bradshaw is concerned it was HIS team that won all that coach did was sit on the bench. You are 3 years removed from his tenure and it shows. Your younger group has not gotten any better which is a direct reflection on the coach. Bradshaw is ten times the coach this guy is, there is no way a school that recruits as many athletes that this school does should ever have a record of 7-19. So there is no more mighty FC in boys basketball and as far as the girls program goes well i don't think we need to comment on that do we? :popcorneater:

The phone number to the Vanderbilt Psychological and Counseling Center is 615-322-2571. I would highly recommend that you give them a call, today.

The phone number to the Vanderbilt Psychological and Counseling Center is 615-322-2571. I would highly recommend that you give them a call, today.

Truth hurts doesn't it. Maybe you people that live in the glass house a.k.a. the private school world, need a reality check. tssaa.org is a website where you can self report your school for illegal recruiting just hit the button under "feedback" and someone will get back to you. :popcorneater:

Edited by devilfanatic

DF is the ultimate hypocrite. He claims FC cheats, with no proof, therefore, our multiple gold trophies are tainted. But, JC's girls basketball program has a long history of athletic girls magically moving to scenic Gainesboro. Why, because they can't win with home grown talent as he calls it. But, in the "creepers" mind it is legit because JC is his team. If FC wins it is because we cheat and if we lose we didn't cheat good enough. He has some serious envy issues.

DF is the ultimate hypocrite. He claims FC cheats, with no proof, therefore, our multiple gold trophies are tainted. But, JC's girls basketball program has a long history of athletic girls magically moving to scenic Gainesboro. Why, because they can't win with home grown talent as he calls it. But, in the "creepers" mind it is legit because JC is his team. If FC wins it is because we cheat and if we lose we didn't cheat good enough. He has some serious envy issues.

We can't win with home grown talent? Really? Out of our 7 state championships 6 of them were won with girls that were born and raised in Jackson County and their parents went to school there as well. We won our 1st state championship in 1973 going undefeated that year and then WON 4 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW IN CLASS AA WITH GIRLS THAT WERE ALL BORN AND RAISED IN JACKSON COUNTY AND MANY OF WHOM WERE THE DAUGHTERS OF THE WOMEN THAT PLAYED ON THE 73 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM! So when you get on here and blatantly lie about a school what does that say about you as an individual? :popcorneater:

I have seen posts on the baseball board as early as last year where the FC contingent openly admits to recruiting players so your state championships ARE tainted and will always have an asterik beside them.

Edited by devilfanatic

We can't win with home grown talent? Really? Out of our 7 state championships 6 of them were won with girls that were born and raised in Jackson County and their parents went to school there as well. We won our 1st state championship in 1973 going undefeated that year and then WON 4 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW IN CLASS AA WITH GIRLS THAT WERE ALL BORN AND RAISED IN JACKSON COUNTY AND MANY OF WHOM WERE THE DAUGHTERS OF THE WOMEN THAT PLAYED ON THE 73 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM! So when you get on here and blatantly lie about a school what does that say about you as an individual? :popcorneater:

I have seen posts on the baseball board as early as last year where the FC contingent openly admits to recruiting players so your state championships ARE tainted and will always have an asterik beside them.

Keep sticking to that lie DF if you want. Everyone knows the facts. Just a few years back a tall/athletic girl from RBS made her way to JC. Worked out pretty good for both parties I guess. With regards to FC recruiting, you misunderstand the statement. By definition every private schools recruits through advertisement through commercials, billboards, open house (at the school), and brochures. That does not mean the type of recruiting that you are referencing is taking place or FC is engaged in the type of recruiting JC girls program has participated in throughout the years.

Keep sticking to that lie DF if you want. Everyone knows the facts. Just a few years back a tall/athletic girl from RBS made her way to JC. Worked out pretty good for both parties I guess. With regards to FC recruiting, you misunderstand the statement. By definition every private schools recruits through advertisement through commercials, billboards, open house (at the school), and brochures. That does not mean the type of recruiting that you are referencing is taking place or FC is engaged in the type of recruiting JC girls program has participated in throughout the years.

That lie? Your posts prove your ignorance once again. That private school your mommy and daddy paid for isn't helping you out much. I said 6 out of 7 state championships not 7 out of 7. Yes Laken Leonard did move after her freshman year and yes JC did win a state championship with her. The rest of the team was made up of girls all from Jackson County so yeah over the years we've had a few move in but not an entire team like FC does year after year after year. We all know FC recruits through billboards, commercials, open house AND AAU (which is illegal) and so do you why do you get on here and deny it? You're going Div II for a reason right? You don't see any other team in your region with billboards, commercials, open house, brochures etc...and you don't see any of them going Div II do you? No wonder i can't get through to you people i'm dealing with ignorance. Maybe they need to recruit some teachers to FC instead of athletes :rolleyes:

Edited by devilfanatic

That lie? Your posts prove your ignorance once again. That private school your mommy and daddy paid for isn't helping you out much. I said 6 out of 7 state championships not 7 out of 7. Yes Laken Leonard did move after her freshman year and yes JC did win a state championship with her. The rest of the team was made up of girls all from Jackson County so yeah over the years we've had a few move in but not an entire team like FC does year after year after year. We all know FC recruits through billboards, commercials, open house AND AAU (which is illegal) and so do you why do you get on here and deny it? You're going Div II for a reason right? You don't see any other team in your region with billboards, commercials, open house, brochures etc...and you don't see any of them going Div II do you? No wonder i can't get through to you people i'm dealing with ignorance. Maybe they need to recruit some teachers to FC instead of athletes :rolleyes:

You just proved my point about your recruiting exploits, then you go on a ridiculous tyrade about me being ignorant. Thank you for showing your blindness to the facts that JC recruits and keep spewing your on lies about FC cheating. I am finished here because DF has proven me right and didn't even realize it. Who is ignorant? Oh, try to stop all the "creeping," it is kind of getting weird.