State Dual Refs

randysavage

I have never complained about refs in my life but the refs in the Baylor vs cbhs match were the worst I have ever seen. Make no mistake cbhs dominated the match but I have pulled people out of the stands at youth tournaments to ref that did better. To make matters worse they would rotate in the middle of the match. We went from one Guy who literally let the bottom man curl up for two periods and then back up the rest of the time to a Guy who called three stalling calls in 2 minutes when our Guy kept building up only to be broken down. Then we get another Guy who lets Our opponent lay on his stomach and grab our wrist and hold it without even trying to build up for the entire match to avoid the pin. Lets not even mention the penalty points for tapping someone in the forehead twice and on and on. I miss the Chattanooga refs that's for sure. Like I said cbhs outwrestled Baylor so I'm not blaiming the refs but these wrestlers deserve better

I don't know. I was sure glad to see the ref that called the cbhs/baylor 120 rotate out after that fiasco. What a joke!

By the way...much respect to the Baylor 120 who wanted to continue the match. Not so much for the coaches who stopped him and took the cheap forfeit.