Wilson central ain't wrestled anybody and they are in the state finals

russian

"What happened earlier in the season really doesn't matter"??? I'm a Public school supporter and fully appreciate what Cleveland accomplished this weekend and all season long. But let's face it, they had not one, but TWO chances this season to defeat The Bro's and couldn't quite get it done. Give them their credit and stop insinuating a hypothetical victory if only you had a 3rd chance. Geez.

Daisy May, BEST POST EVER!!! Nothing hypothetical about winning it on the mat.

Edited by TO338

I BELIEVE WILSON CENTRAL LOST THOSE 3 MATCHES ANYWAY SO WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD THAT HAD MADE IN THE FINAL SCORE

I don't think so. SD was wounded. I would have bumped the SD 152 stud to 160 and that

alone would have made the score 36-37 SD. That's not taking into consideration the other

missing SD middle weight's ability or the heavy's ability.

WC earned the spot on Saturday. The were the second best team in attendance.

it is sad reading some of the posts on here. It is no ones fault but the 3 soddy wreslters that choose drugs over there team... they may be the best but there best made decisions that cost them. seems like you should be coming down on there stupid decisions instead of trying to steal any thunder away from kids that are working just as hard as the next team. I guess soddy nor cleveland have ever been in this situation before they didnt have to work themselves up they were always the best, I guess thats what you are trying to say.. it is funny that wc wrestled beech,ravenwood,heritage, blackman, during season and if I am not mistaken these teams lost to them but all of these teams made it to the state tournament and did not go down without a fight... so if wc does not deserve to be where they are then I guess no other team that is mentioned will ever be quality either... being that Cleveland and soddy are and always will be the best right? you have to give it to chattanooga having great teams they are very impressive but if u dont have anything nice to say about others dont say anything... all of the guys that showed up this weekend deserve more respect for the work they have put in to getting where they are today...that goes for the entire state not just chattanooga area...

Edited by WCHSFAN11

CLEVELAND, SODDY, WILSON CENTRAL WILL END UP THE TOP THREE ON FEBRUARY 17th

DONT' COUNT YOUR CHICKS . . .

Last year it took atleast 2 in finals and atleast 2 in cons. finals to

score enough points for third place. (Plus a lot of help from rest of team)

That's a big jump for a team that has only had 2 wrestlers ever

place at the State tournament. (2012) Team strength and individual

ability vary big time !

There are alot of quality wrestlers across this state that want on that podium !

Edited by HSDAD

DONT' COUNT YOUR CHICKS . . .

Last year it took atleast 2 in finals and atleast 2 in cons. finals to

score enough points for third place. (Plus a lot of help from rest of team)

That's a big jump for a team that has only had 2 wrestlers ever

place at the State tournament. (2012) Team strength and individual

ability vary big time !

There are alot of quality wrestlers across this state that want on that podium !

I see Cleveland scoring a whole bunch in individual state!!!! I see a log jam of teams that can compete for top ten. I expect this to be a very exciting state tournament.