PICKETT FANS

zst

I was at the game last night we won by two on a last shot go Bobcats now i like to talk about our fans the section behind Monterey bench was out of it 4 people without shirt on and the cheerleaders was all around the Monterey team during time out it juut a game cheer and support your team but treat them as you want to be treated we did not show that last night go BOBCATS win 7 A

I was at the game last night we won by two on a last shot go Bobcats now i like to talk about our fans the section behind Monterey bench was out of it 4 people without shirt on and the cheerleaders was all around the Monterey team during time out it juut a game cheer and support your team but treat them as you want to be treated we did not show that last night go BOBCATS win 7 A

Go to English class please

Are you kidding me? Watch someone like the Cameron Crazies and see how respectful they are. If you enjoy wins, enjoy that nice and loud noise that contributes to home court advantage. This is laughable Pickett Fan.

I agree with zst. We had a great win, but the student section was out of hand. I like to see kids cheer for and support their team, but lets keep it respectful. Don't try to disrupt the other teams time outs, and keep the hand gestures to your self. I know if the Bobcats were in someone else's house playing and were treated like this there would be a lot of up set parents and players.

bob 77 you are exactly right. That is all we are trying to say. I went to the clarkrange/clay co. games lastnight. They had an awsome student section and they never crossed that line. I did however, hear people complain about Pickett co. Had one man talking to me about it, when I told him I was from pc he never backed down. He told me kids need to have fun but being rude crosses that fine line.

bob 77 you are exactly right. That is all we are trying to say. I went to the clarkrange/clay co. games lastnight. They had an awsome student section and they never crossed that line. I did however, hear people complain about Pickett co. Had one man talking to me about it, when I told him I was from pc he never backed down. He told me kids need to have fun but being rude crosses that fine line.

No they didn't cross the line but i did see the Mascot for Clarkrange harassing the fans from Clay Co. and then the police coming up into the stands trying to get a woman (who will remain unnamed to protect the innocent) to leave the stands and some guy dressed in crimson red yelling ROLL TIDE all night long. It was a mad house up in the rafters to say the least! :roflol: :roflol:

No they didn't cross the line but i did see the Mascot for Clarkrange harassing the fans from Clay Co. and then the police coming up into the stands trying to get a woman (who will remain unnamed to protect the innocent) to leave the stands and some guy dressed in crimson red yelling ROLL TIDE all night long. It was a mad house up in the rafters to say the least! :roflol: :roflol:

I saw all of that also. I bet that got right when the boys game was over. I left with a few seconds left. The mascot was out of line. I also noticed that the principal from Clarkrange was pretty rude to the woman to. I saw the buffalo harrassing more than one Clay county fan. I bet he had no idea who he was messing with. I just don't understand what happened to good clean fun with out being rude or redneck.