Powell Valley

stokke

Goose, Goose, Goose....I like that. I used to hear Coach Johnny Majors say RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT, well....in this case it is IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE.

There are some people on here from the Valley that I repsect, but..do you players have nothing better to do in school than play on CoachT????????????????????????

I also think Powell Valley will beat Jellico--setting up an ALL Indian match-up between Powell Valley and Oneida.

[Edited by TheAnswer9 on 10-29-02 2:46P]

I play for the valley and I know that none of the kids vote on coacht. To be honest we are getting more votes than we have computers..So don't blame us, but if our fans vote us #1 it is because we are #1 in their minds and thats how it should be...I would hope they wouldn't vote us last...By the way the fan poll doesnt even matter so quit whining!! :D

Posted by stokke:

Ok it is fine and dandy that Powell Valley has so many fans vote them number one, but wait until the playoffs. Then everyone will see what the best teams are in the 1A classifications.

Definition: Fan - A person enthusiastic about a specified sport, performer, etc......

Good Grief !!! It's a "FAN" Poll !

People fuss when "official polls" come out & now it's a fuss when it's something as simple as this !

Got a problem with it?? Go vote for who you want. No sense in acting childish about it. After all, it is a "FAN POLL" !!