Clarkrange vs Jackson County Round 3

UCSportsFan

Clarkrange really gave JC a fight tonight. They were just on fire from 3. JC just did what it took to win the game. Great game! Final JC 61 Clarkrange 51

Very good game from both teams. I'm not sure any other team could have beaten CR tonight they played great. I do have one question who are the ladies that sit behind the clarkrange bench? They yelled at the refs the entire game wanting them to call a foul on JC every single time down the floor lol. Must be a couple of moms but whoever it was they were way out of line. I'm sure the refs got a little ticked off. I've seen others get thrown out of a gym for a lot less. Anyways good win for JC but CR didn't lose much. Its all about winning the next 2 games then once again the region won't mean anything more than one team travelling and one hosting as both will win the substate game with ease.

Yeah, I don't get it. There are a select few Clarkrange fans that scream and and argue with every single call against them. I can't imagine being that big of a homer that I couldn't objectively watch my teams games without getting out of control. Cheer for your team and enjoy the game.

Yeah, I don't get it. There are a select few Clarkrange fans that scream and and argue with every single call against them. I can't imagine being that big of a homer that I couldn't objectively watch my teams games without getting out of control. Cheer for your team and enjoy the game.

I was at that game last night and I have never seen people act like Clarkrange did. When the awards were being given everybody clapped for all the teams except when Jackson County received their championship award and the Clarkrange fans sitting behind the bench never clapped. That is poor sportsmanship and poor leadership on the coach's part.

That is about par for the course for Clarkrange. They also trashed Jackson County's locker room that we let them use after we beat them at home this year. I have always thought Lamar was a great coach and I mean his being in the hall of fame with 1,000 wins is outstanding. But it seems to me he needs to do a better job of teaching his players and fans how to win or lose with class. Coach Brown is an excellent example of that. I know I might take some flack for saying this, but it is just how I feel.

Edited by bob77

That is about par for the course for Clarkrange. They also trashed Jackson County's locker room that we let them use after we beat them at home this year. I have always thought Lamar was a great coach and I mean his being in the hall of fame with 1,000 wins is outstanding. But it seems to me he he needs to do a better job of teaching his players and fans how to win or lose with class. Coach Brown is an excellent example of that. I know I might take some flack for saying this, but it is just how I feel.

If we had lost this game the message boards would be flooded with Clarkrange people bashing us just like they did when they beat us at home. You can bet they are reading this just not replying. I seen the same thing Bob, especially the ladies right behind the bench. They were out of control, standing up yelling at the refs every single time down the floor. Next time i'm going to sit right next to them and do the same thing. :popcorneater:

I'm from crsnge (obviously) don't judge this whole school and fan base based off of some idiot fans. I'll be the first to say we do have probably the worst fans in the state. I'll give Jcounty credit for the win. Some of our fans on girls and boys side are ridiculous. Most are parents and a couple are parents from recent graduates. I'll never say names but yes they are horrible and do show horrible sportsmanship just because they can't stand getting beaten and out coached by the exact same team and same coach year after year. Jciunty has had our number. That's pretty much the only team we cant get past. But just font associate everyone with a select few idiots in the crowd. Great game by your girls and looking forward to the games tonight.

I'm from crsnge (obviously) don't judge this whole school and fan base based off of some idiot fans. I'll be the first to say we do have probably the worst fans in the state. I'll give Jcounty credit for the win. Some of our fans on girls and boys side are ridiculous. Most are parents and a couple are parents from recent graduates. I'll never say names but yes they are horrible and do show horrible sportsmanship just because they can't stand getting beaten and out coached by the exact same team and same coach year after year. Jciunty has had our number. That's pretty much the only team we cant get past. But just font associate everyone with a select few idiots in the crowd. Great game by your girls and looking forward to the games tonight.

What a great post! We all have our fair share of crazy people in the stands and community. As for the game i thought both teams played exceptionally well and if we are not on top of our game the next time we meet then the tables could be turned. Coach Rogers does an excellent job and always has and i fully expect these two teams to meet 2 more times this year. The region championship will just be a game of who stays home and who travels in reality as there is no one that can beat these two teams around here. They won't be challenged until they get to the state. Good luck tonight and in the future as i am always pulling for our teams in the tournaments!

Great post, I agree with you 100%. Some of Clarkrange's fans really need to get a grip and learn to enjoy these great games. I hate losing just like the next person.

Edited by bob77