End of the Year Awards!

MemPD

Dont whorry boys a pardner of mine over der sent an artikle from that newspaper, the Upeal... Someone importent to rasslin went out and got the lengendary Gable and huge-backed Burroughs to talk to dem little fellas. Theys gonna get things back on track in short order. Hoo knows, if dey kuld get that Sanderson from Pensulvania in and a little help frum da Cowpokes the Mocs might go west yung man.

And 2years ago Eric Oliver def should've won state but Simpson was so focused on Kendall Kermick that he never warmed up with Eric like he did kendall

??? What? Are you suggesting that his coach didn't want him to win state? Have you ever thought that maybe each wrestler responds differently to certain "warm ups"? Considering Oliver made it to the finals and Kermick didn't, his warm up ploy apparently backfired. Or maybe your suggesting that since Kendall is white his coach wanted to warm him up but not Oliver. He had it out for Oliver from the start. No warm up allowed for the black kids.

Edited by Newestguy

I would like to throw Morris Eguaken from MBA and Kaleb Baker into the wrestler of the year awards. Morris eguaken didn't even wrestle in a state tournament until he was a junior and made it tho the state finals this year and gave Mason the closest finals match that he has had in 3 years. His story is a good one to tell young kids who are starting late. Also, kaleb Baker is a hauss. The cbhs wrestler pinned his way through the state tournament along with a 45 second pin in the finals. By far the best wrestler in the state. Turbo smith may be in that convo too, but I'm not sure if he was injured later in the season or not.

(state invitational tournament)

I would like to throw Morris Eguaken from MBA and Kaleb Baker into the wrestler of the year awards. Morris eguaken didn't even wrestle in a state tournament until he was a junior and made it tho the state finals this year and gave Mason the closest finals match that he has had in 3 years. His story is a good one to tell young kids who are starting late. Also, kaleb Baker is a hauss. The cbhs wrestler pinned his way through the state tournament along with a 45 second pin in the finals. By far the best wrestler in the state. Turbo smith may be in that convo too, but I'm not sure if he was injured later in the season or not.

I'm still trying to figure out how coach Bradley at germantown is in the wrestling hall of fame... His accomplishments as a coach are nothin compared to cbhs Lewis and he's not in the hall of fame... Must be political party

thats a purdy bold statement thur fur a boyon a rasslin board with soccerball in his signatur. reckin long as his beard is hes bin round the mat a time or 2. i'd b willin to bet a bukit of gigged legs u's one of dem fellers xcited bout rasslin gettin dropped. gives you more time 2 watch boys kick thur ballz down the grass. heck far, you prbobly might have even been whuped by bradley and dats why u play soccerballz

I had to stop reading this halfway through. I just could not bring myself to wade through this any longer.

thats a purdy bold statement thur fur a boyon a rasslin board with soccerball in his signatur. reckin long as his beard is hes bin round the mat a time or 2. i'd b willin to bet a bukit of gigged legs u's one of dem fellers xcited bout rasslin gettin dropped. gives you more time 2 watch boys kick thur ballz down the grass. heck far, you prbobly might have even been whuped by bradley and dats why u play soccerballz

Yeah, he's a cheap "ematayshun" of a Maryville Rebel football fan & renowned Coach T poster, Stars & Bars...

I just meant the grammar. I couldn't wade through the horrible grammar. Some posts on here are like that: incomplete sentences, inordinately large amount of "..." and other grammatical errors that students are taught to avoid when they were 8.