District 5-AAA sweeps 6-AAA--what happened?

baconbreath

Heck, I'll say it right here on this thread. Stone will win this division next year and probably the next one too. They are head and shoulders above these other teams in terms of talent, coaching, development, scheduling, etc... I may have started it, but a lot of people agree with me on it too! This district is just plain awful, I said it last year, if you wanna go look, and I said it earlier this year. I said it before your tourney games and ill say it again, AWFUL! I also said with the addition of Stone, it'll still be the worst AAA district in the state, but at least now it'll have one team that can advance on a regular basis. Face it, making region out of this district isn't an overwhelming achievement. It kinda like being the worlds tallest midget. Lol

Well Stone lost to White County twice this year and would have lost to Cookeville as well had they played so I dont see how you figure they are head and shoulders above EVERY team in the District. I will take our coach and you can keep yours as well. We have more tradition here than Stone or any other team in this District has......BY FAR. I agree, our District is weak. AAA is different than AA ya know. We have 3 starters back next season so I like our chances. See ya.

Edited by 85warrior

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol OHS. and mb was mike buck and nc was neil capps, two of the best high school coaches i've witnessed. Very old school, very good at developing character and they know how to win with the type of kids they have here in this area. They teach fundamentals and personal responsibility which is a lost skillset. They realize Its a heckuva lot harder to win with a 6'2 center then it is with your shortest player being 6'2 and but their system cirumvents that. Love em both. They will be top two for a while.

maybe those from 6aaa didn't want to pay for parking at Cleveland! district rematch it will be intersting to watch?

Paying to park at any public high school is a DONATION - they're not allowed to charge a fee.

What I thought was stupid was having the girl's game between White County and Cookeville tonight in the Region 3AAA semis at Cleveland. They're like 15 miles apart, yet they each had to travel about 3 hours to play each other. Just doesn't make sense.