TCA vs Booker T

Intense

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Panthers and Lions,I 'd love to see both make the 'Boro!No idea what happened to Middleton,losing a lead like that is not normal for them.Intense,BTW's athleticism is scary but not what it was last year...if Trinity makes each possession count I think coaching makes the difference in this game,but a good start will be critical.If Horton's Hero's ever get the lead he might hold the ball 'till the bus crosses the Shelby Co. line...LOL!!!

Good luck Panthers and Lions,I 'd love to see both make the 'Boro!No idea what happened to Middleton,losing a lead like that is not normal for them.Intense,BTW's athleticism is scary but not what it was last year...if Trinity makes each possession count I think coaching makes the difference in this game,but a good start will be critical.If Horton's Hero's ever get the lead he might hold the ball 'till the bus crosses the Shelby Co. line...LOL!!!

Trader that's hilarious! You may be right. Score may be 12-8! Lol

"Horton's Hero's........" that's funny I'll tell you what!

Not trying to be funny we are at there house we down 15pts when we arrive for warm up and it maybe 8 against 5. I just won't a good and fair game. Throw everything on the court and have some fun that all I ask. I don't have time for TCA people talking smack it all about these kids at the end of the day.