TCA vs Booker T

Intense

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To sit and watch grown people treat kids the way the refs did BTW regardless of who you cheer for is wrong. Right is Right and wrong is wrong. TCA is a great school with great fans and a great team. It's ashame for that game to be called the way it was called in the third and forth quarter. We try to teach kids to do the best you can and let the chips fall where they may at the end you hold your head up and move on. The humanitarian in me will never allow me to treat any kid wrong regardless who I cheer for. We all deserved to see a fair game between the two good teams that played tonight. I will not take anything away from TCA they played the game the way it was given. I would still say the same if BTW would have pulled it off. It was not fair and everyone who was there should be honest. TCA deserved to win a game that was called fair. That's my Explinatiom

I try not to use the ref but some call where call late in the game shouldn't been call but also BTW miss free throw a lot I try not to be mean but it really hurt me because them kids held the lead 31 minutes in the game. It change wit 52 seconds left in the game. All I'm saying if you a child of god it certain things you shouldn't do to hurt kids!!