crange vs clay co

TheRange

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definantly one of the best defensive performances I've seen by Clarkrange. Clay played great D as well. The two points that Clay scored in the second quarter being the only points that quarter was definantly the difference maker of the game. Watertown will be tough game Thursday since its basically a home quart game.

Definantly one of the best defensive performances I've seen by Clarkrange. Clay played great D as well. The two points that Clay scored in the second quarter being the only points that quarter was definantly the difference maker of the game. Watertown will be tough game Thursday since its basically a home quart game.

Watertown should not be allowed to host these games. It is just too big an advantage.

Edited by bob77

Watertown should not be allowed to host these games. It is just too big an advantage.

Absolutely agreed. I was at the games tonight and I asked a Watertown fan standing next to the door if they thought it was fair that they were hosting on their home court. One reason, I believe, it still is hosted there, is because for a long time Watertown wasn't any good at basketball and no one made a fuss about it, now they are getting good. I believe someone should make a fuss about it now.

i'm not whining about it. Regardless where its played the best team will win. But when 7a hosts the region it is in Livingston which is no Home floor of any district 7 team. There shouldn't be a home court advantage in the championship game no matter who is in it. CRange, JCounty, Clay no one should host a Region Championship game. You guys won the games you had to win and the Region just so happens to be at your gym so granted you get a home court Championship game. We're just saying its a little of an advantage to host a Championship game when no one in our district will ever host one. Regardless congrads to your guys on the win and we will see you thursday. Hope to see a good game.