Watertown JC hosing!

back_4_more

Did I understand you to say Temple is no longer a school?

The college is still going, the high school shut down a couple of years ago. David Brainerd private school also. East Hamilton HS opening up in one of the more affluent areas of town didn't help the private schools.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The college is still going, the high school shut down a couple of years ago. David Brainerd private school also. East Hamilton HS opening up in one of the more affluent areas of town didn't help the private schools.

Indian, you have been around here for a while, so maybe you could answer this for me.. What happened to the rule the TSSAA passed 5 or so years ago that th regions could should only be hosted by a CENTRALLY located school?? Back when I was in school, it alternated between districts every year. Then about 07 or 08, they changed it to where it was close to in the middle. That's also the same time they made the rule saying you could only play two games a night on a school night.. Help me out here, cause I dint know the resended that rule.

Clarkrange good luck to you guys have a ton of respect for you and your fans. Hope u get them at Boyd.... You guys have a solid coach and #30 is won of the better players I have seen over the years. Congrads Watertown.... stay hungry and keep winning. Don't be satisfied with just a region championship. Who knows what you can do you have your final home game on Monday make if a party for the whole town!!!

Best of luck to you guys as well. I'm about positive if you guys play like they have been you'll be playing in a couple of weeks in the boro. Clarkrange laid a big egg last night and couldn't get a shot to fall if their lives depended on it. I'm glad they decided to lay it last night instead of waiting til monday night. I don't think it is possible for them to shoot like that again.