Watertown JC hosing!

back_4_more

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads to Watertown they beat the crap out of us. Our offense hit a brick wall. Guess that happens against a top team when we only go 6 deep. And whoever says Watertown 200 fans would not be a difference needs to watch this game. There is def a difference when you get to host as the amount of fans show that show up. That by no means caused the outcome of this game. Good luck to Watertown Monday. Should have a good shot to go to state

Congrads to Watertown they beat the crap out of us. Our offense hit a brick wall. Guess that happens against a top team when we only go 6 deep. And whoever says Watertown 200 fans would not be a difference needs to watch this game. There is def a difference when you get to host as the amount of fans show that show up. That by no means caused the outcome of this game. Good luck to Watertown Monday. Should have a good shot to go to state

y'all be safe going home good luck the rest of the way

We just got on the wrong side of the bracket. Congrats to Watertown and Coach Bradshaw. Is there any doubt now who actually coached the FC players to the state championship last year?

i think any friendship player who won the title last year would strongly disagree with that statement sir...

Watertown played a good ball game tonight. They were in it from the beginning and the fans were with them the whole way. Congrads on their first Region championship. I hope i never see Crange shoot as bad as they did tonight the rest of my life. That was the worst offensive performance i've seen. You could definantly tell the lack of depth killed them toward the end of the game. Our most consistant free throw shooters couldn't get anything to fall from the line. All that being said does anyone know anything abot boyd Buchannon? they have a good record but I know that means nothing. I've looked over there schedule and the teams they have beaten are not that good (record wise). I've not seen them or heard anything from them. I talked to one of their "scouts" during the game tonight and even he said that region was way down this year. Anyways good luck to H2o town monday night as I think they will be going to the boro. Hope the same happens for Crange. Be nice to see the boys in the glass house for once.

Chattanooga A basketball is nowhere near what it used to be-Temple shut down, Chattanooga Christian is in AA, Grace is down, CSAS is down, but Boyd has played well this year and if it's in their gym, it will be packed and loud. Could be difficult.

Did I understand you to say Temple is no longer a school?

Clarkrange good luck to you guys have a ton of respect for you and your fans. Hope u get them at Boyd.... You guys have a solid coach and #30 is won of the better players I have seen over the years. Congrads Watertown.... stay hungry and keep winning. Don't be satisfied with just a region championship. Who knows what you can do you have your final home game on Monday make if a party for the whole town!!!