SouthSide is very much alive and well in Region play.

superrog

Someone Please share with Coach Fuller Liberty has a 3 pt. shooter. We have a Good defender

that didn't hit the Backboard against Haywood Co!!!. Let Wray Fuller guard Liberty's Anthony ! We don't need Wray to throw up Brick's in the CHAMPIONSHIP game!!!DEFEND DEFEND and if you end up with the Ball please pass it to ANY teammate!! I've never Wished for Bolivar to Win till tonite Sad that wasn't enough!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone Please share with Coach Fuller Liberty has a 3 pt. shooter. We have a Good defender

that didn't hit the Backboard against Haywood Co!!!. Let Wray Fuller guard Liberty's Anthony ! We don't need Wray to throw up Brick's in the CHAMPIONSHIP game!!!DEFEND DEFEND and if you end up with the Ball please pass it to ANY teammate!! I've never Wished for Bolivar to Win till tonite Sad that wasn't enough!!!

When do JSS and Liberty play?

Me and u both was wanting bolivar to win hate to say it but I think liberty wins by 5-10 points hope I'm wrong

Me and u both was wanting bolivar to win hate to say it but I think liberty wins by 5-10 points hope I'm wrong

How can you two stand behind your coach and team as a potential state tourney contender and hope that anyone loses in order to avoid playing them?Gotta beat the best in order to be the best...if you don't believe that you're not a fan of the game.

How can you two stand behind your coach and team as a potential state tourney contender and hope that anyone loses in order to avoid playing them?Gotta beat the best in order to be the best...if you don't believe that you're not a fan of the game.

Exactly! A team as talented as Southside should not be ducking ANYONE! If I am Southside, I want Liberty because we owe them a beating for taking our district title. (This should be the mindset) It's not the mindset and it comes from the coach. I heard him say (with my own ears) that next year when they are in different districts, he wasnt going to schedule Liberty. I was blown away. I was thinking "You have 3 division 1 prospects on your team! Why are you afraid to play good teams?!" Unreal!

I completely agree with your statement about effort over talent but don't forget that Liberty had a few D1 prospects on those teams also. Liberty has a culture and tradition of playing harder than their opponents, especially on defense. I wasnt suggesting Southside would beat Liberty. Obviously, they haven't showed that they can do that. I was just refering to the mindset a team as good as Southside SHOULD have. Clearly they don't.

have not heard that we are not playing SS next season...ill look into that...i agree with what u 2 are saying...

if its true that they dont want to schedule liberty...which i highly doubt...who else is going to step up to play them...no team worse than liberty is going to say...YEA WELL COME ON THE FLOOR AND TAKE A 30 POINT DRUBBING...

greene refuses to play teams like that unlessed forced to by tournaments or district scheduling...im sure fuller has the same mindset...

also...as per the last several years...liberty will be down next season...so get 'em while u can

sarcasm intended