Clarkrange @ Boyd Buc

reaction

According to TSSAA, the visiting team has the opportunity to receive 50% of the tickets.

alright i didn't know how it was being done. I know last year I had to get to Grace a couple hours early and get a few tickets for a few people i knew was coming. I had planned on kinda doing the same thing this year just making sure before i made the drive there.

I would buy tickets at Clarkrange if I could, they will have plenty and not risk the drive and not being able to get in. Your school will have some, so it might be in your best interest to stop by and get them before you head this way. Have a Safe Trip!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Buffaloes! Everyone in 7A should be pulling for you! I think the region was strong this year with Watertown, Clay Co., Clarkrange, Friendship and Pickett Co. all very close in strength. Even with a rare losing record for Pickett Co...(how could this team lose 19 games!?) they beat Watertown once and the other two games were very close and beat Clay Co. with the others close too. I think the Buffaloes will rebound from the Watertown game and will join the Lady Buffaloes heading for Murfreesboro.

Outstanding game. Great d or poor shooting in fourth was difference of this game. Boys are finally back in the glass house!

That pretty much sums it up. Boyd controlled the game until about 5 minutes left, then they just went cold. Have to credit Clarkrange for never giving up, and staying with it. I'm proud of the Boyd Buc BBall team though. If you would of told me before the year that we would make it to sectionals, I would of laughed. I give major credit to the coaching staff and the kids for buying into the coach to make this run. We don't have a senior even on the team I don't think, so we will have a bunch of angry seniors come next season. :twisted:

Good Luck Buffaloes! Everyone in 7A should be pulling for you! I think the region was strong this year with Watertown, Clay Co., Clarkrange, Friendship and Pickett Co. all very close in strength. Even with a rare losing record for Pickett Co...(how could this team lose 19 games!?) they beat Watertown once and the other two games were very close and beat Clay Co. with the others close too. I think the Buffaloes will rebound from the Watertown game and will join the Lady Buffaloes heading for Murfreesboro.

Jackson Co there too, congrats to Crange.