Richland over White House Heritage by 4

Region 7&8

Lake County over MAHS by 2

Humboldt over TCA by 9

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one giving any love to Crange... I love it. the way it's been all year for those boys. I think they have been underdogs throughout the history of the school. Which them not having much of a big history may be why. Definantly ready for tonight. As for my 2 cents worth.

Hampton over Grace Christian

wartburg beats Cloudland

Watertown over Grace babtist easily

CRange over Boyd

MT. Pleasand over Community

White House over Richland

LC over MAHC

Humbolt over TCA

Good luck to all these guy for still being here. CRange aint made it to State in many many years and to my knowledge have only been 3 years ever. So hopefully the ball falls or way tonight.

I just don't see Crange getting it done. And over the past 2 years I haven't missed a Sub state Pick. Maybe my luck will continue

They may not but I think they have a really good chance. They have played one of the tougher schedules. They only have like 4 games (not district) that are single a. They have played 12 AA and AAA games. I think they have the heart and will to get it done. They played Grace Babtist very very close last year and probably could've won it minus a crucial turnover (walk call). Granted it being on the road will be tough but obviously i'm pulling for em.

Hampton

Cloudland

Boyd Buc

Watertown

Richland

Unionville

Humboldt

MAHS

I'll catch a lot of flack for picking Unionville over MtP, but I'm a sucker for an underdog. And NO disrespect to the Tigers either. Just a hunch.

Ok I'd like to revise that. MTP over Unionville. Rest of the picks stay the same.

Clarkrange just won 53-49. Your good luck run out lol. It was great game crange gave up one free throw in fourth. And that was only point.

My picks are going to crap this year, already missed 2 and some others aren't looking good. That's the difference in having a horse in the race and not. You learn the competition when you have a horse in the race.