Single A Sub-State Winners?

collegeguru

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Humboldt and Lake Co.Think Humboldt game will be close and maybe a TCA win because they may have better outside shooters than LC.So they could give Humboldt a loss.Also may play a zone and make Bradford and turner earn their points and the others shoot.For LC to win,Devon Jones is going to have to stay out of foul trouble and also zay.

Edited by mrbigster

White House Heritage Has a great shot at making it to the Glass House for the first time in School History.They Host Richland Monday night. WHHeritage beat Forrest in the first round of the regional . Forrest beat Richland this season.....stands to reason. Good luck

i agree with you bigster lc wins if zay and devon stays out of foul trouble and devon stays down low to control the boards otherwise it'll be a long night for the falcons. as for humboldt tca i think humboldt has already beaten them once don't know where it was played at but with humboldt at home you gotta think they have that slight advantage but never know how things play out this time of the year goodluck to all teams that are still playing

Out West I am going with Humboldt and Lake Co. Yeah I am a homer but the Falcons seem to play their best in elimination games. They went on the road and beat #2 seed Greenfield in the first round of the district, then went on the road and beat #1 seed McKenzie in the first round of the region and finally eliminated a very good Union City team on a neutral court in the region semis. They have the athleticism to beat anyone when they play well as they have wins over Liberty, Union City , Middleton and Humboldt this year. Even though we must travel to Memphis I kinda veiw this as a nuetral court since we are not playing at MAHS. MAHS has a great fan base and will bring a big crowd but I feel LC will turn out for this one as well. Zay, Devon and Dominique have alot of experience on the big stage so I look for great games out of them. If LC can make some shots and stay out of foul trouble should get the W. I have said I feel this is a better match-up for my Falcons and feel we will see them play well tomorrow night. As for Humboldt I have said all year they are the best team in the NW TN area and are a threat to win it all. Bradford is legit and they have length and athleticism to give anyone trouble. Their biggest asset is how well they crash the glass and get second shot opportunities. TCA is very good as well and can shoot, but the best thing about their team is the heart, grit and determination they play with each night out. This one should be a classic but I give the Vikes a slight edge at home.

Out West I am going with Humboldt and Lake Co. Yeah I am a homer but the Falcons seem to play their best in elimination games. They went on the road and beat #2 seed Greenfield in the first round of the district, then went on the road and beat #1 seed McKenzie in the first round of the region and finally eliminated a very good Union City team on a neutral court in the region semis. They have the athleticism to beat anyone when they play well as they have wins over Liberty, Union City , Middleton and Humboldt this year. Even though we must travel to Memphis I kinda veiw this as a nuetral court since we are not playing at MAHS. MAHS has a great fan base and will bring a big crowd but I feel LC will turn out for this one as well. Zay, Devon and Dominique have alot of experience on the big stage so I look for great games out of them. If LC can make some shots and stay out of foul trouble should get the W. I have said I feel this is a better match-up for my Falcons and feel we will see them play well tomorrow night. As for Humboldt I have said all year they are the best team in the NW TN area and are a threat to win it all. Bradford is legit and they have length and athleticism to give anyone trouble. Their biggest asset is how well they crash the glass and get second shot opportunities. TCA is very good as well and can shoot, but the best thing about their team is the heart, grit and determination they play with each night out. This one should be a classic but I give the Vikes a slight edge at home.

Great post Wardawg!! I agree TCA is the underdog. Boldt has the athleticism advantage but as you said you can't count TCA out because they will battle you to the end. I think it's a close one either way. TCA MUST box out or it will be a long night. There will be a huge crowd there so the atmosphere will be awesome!! I definitely like LC over MAHS but it would not surprise me if MAHS won.