Class AA State Tournament Thread

howdoitknow

Maybe that's because they are the only chattanooga (or surrounding areas) team in the tournament that is only there by three points against back ups. Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Strength of schedule isn't nearly as good in the nooga area this year. Most teams are down and you struggled against the other "top" team in Central who took an early double digit exit.

All we hear is we wouldn't have even beat this team or that. Where were those teams during sub state? At home. The area of success this year is spread out this year and Chattanooga is at the lower end. They could be back next year, but from what I've seen (our game wasn't the only Howard game DC fans have seen) Howard is not what they have been in the past years.

Edited by TigerPride23

So we all know --according to some-- that CPA can't be beat. So who will take home the silver? If LA ever gets a good draw and gets a first round win, they could be dangerous!

14 page thread, hundreds of posts all season, and you are the first person to say that CPA can't be beat. No one at CPA has said it. Guard play and defense wins state tournament games, and CPA is not as strong this year in those areas as they were last year. They are the best AA team in the state, but they can be beat.

Go copy and paste the quotes where CPA fans insinuated they could not be beat. I won't wait because you can't find them.

Being a sportsnerd, I would think you would be good at reading between the lines! I really enjoy ruffling the feathers of the fans of expertly assembled teams!

Since CPA shouldn't be beat, won't know until the draw and see who gets in opposite bracket.

Some may have interpreted the possibility/prediction of winning state in that manner since winning state means you didn't get beat.

That's a stretch in symantics. Predicting that the #1 team in the state and 3rd rank team in Tennessee in the national ratings, that is defending champion, has a good chance of winning the state is different than bragging that they can't be beat. Who else would you reasonably pick if you are guessing? I repeat - show me where any CPA fan has posted that CPA can't be beat.

Being a sportsnerd, I would think you would be good at reading between the lines! I really enjoy ruffling the feathers of the fans of expertly assembled teams!

My feathers are fine. I like to talk sports - you like to bore everyone repeating stuff you know little about and take shots at a bunch of hard working kids who just want to play ball. Your response confirms your previous post was baseless and you can't back it up.

My feathers are fine. I like to talk sports - you like to bore everyone repeating stuff you know little about and take shots at a bunch of hard working kids who just want to play ball. Your response confirms your previous post was baseless and you can't back it up.

You can read between the lines!!! I am not taking shots at any kids though. Just the expert assemblers. If you will look back to the many shots that have been taken in this thread, you've got a lot of scoulding to do. Go pick on somebody else before you make me cry.

I thought everyone in HOG-EYE knew who I was... :oops:

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Are you that old,fat guy who is always causing trouble or that handsome young feller that sits in about the middle of the reserved seats? Maybe you could be that cute blond feller with the flat top that wears all them under armor clothes. That King21 shore is a ugly feller, ain't he, or could that be a picture of his pet dog? :mrgreen: Edited by rabbitranch