Class AA State Tournament Thread

howdoitknow

It is what it is. Is it fair, no not at all. They beat us good last year in the title game and we have worked hard to get better. If we draw them this year we are looking for a better outcome. At this time of year you play who is in front of you. Until the TSSAA do what is right all of us should work to get better and beat them on the court. If they recruit it will soon catch up with them. Good luck to all the teams in the tournament but a little more luck to Mitchell.. LOL

. Like I stated earlier.Look me up, tell me what you have to say to my face,

Not to take away from the seriousness of your comment to 2wheelhogeye but I've been trying to figure out who some of these LA posters are for a couple years now lol. I know King21 but I think everyone from here knows who he is. I'm still trying to figure out who you, Rocking Chair and BigDaddy1 is? The ones of you that post on here the most.

How do you rank Howard three spots above LA? They barely excaped MC by one in the region final and LA beat them by 11. Then they win over a very injured DC team by 3 that LA cleaned house with in the tournament . No disrespect to DC, it was just bad luck or it could have been the other way around. No disrespect to you,I just don't see your logic there. Care to explain? The rest of the teams I know little to nothing about. I know that the Memphis and Fulton teams are good and that's about it. CPA as defending champs should be 1 till they get knocked off.

Edited by LA_Wildcats

3) can we please use this thread the way it should be used and analyze the state tournament, I know it isn't based on seeds, but a blind draw, but if you were to seed the teams what would they be????? Mine are:

1)CPA

2)Jackson Southside

3)Howard

4)Fulton

5)East Lit.

6)Livingston

7)Mitchell

8)Gibbs

Pretty good list. I might put East and LA above Howard and Fulton, but other than that, I agree with you.

Edited by sportsnerd