Class AA State Tournament Thread

howdoitknow

Cause they had 2 starters out? Yea let that be the reason they lost!! Like I said the refs were awful

Is that really why it was a close game? Last I checked you guys only fouled 3-4 times in the second half. And yes, if Howell had played, Howard would be getting ready for baseball season. Regardless of what you believe.

And no, before anyone tries to say I'm making excuses, I'm not. Ask LA what kind of player Howell is.

I'm not using the refs as an excuse, either. Just pointing out a fact that you seem to be over looking. Just be lucky you didn't play LA tonight, because they would have sent you packing as well, regardless of the home floor.

61-58 Howard wins. Hats off to DC on the season they've had. Congrats to Atnip on scoring his 1000th point as well. I know he'd trade all of them to continue on.

DC led all of the third and half of the fourth. Hats of to Howard for playing smart at the end.

Also, read that last sentence before calling me a sore loser. Good luck to you guys in the Buro.

Howell from DC is a real player and anyone from Hog Eye will readily admitt it. DC had a great season, sorry it had to end tonight. LA does move on to represent 8AA and that is a significant charge. Congrats to McCoin for his 1000 point! McMinn has a great team, but BRizz will not be denied!

Go Wildcats!