Great rivilaries throughout high school football!!

Parkdog3412

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA-FRA is not what it used to be. This is the case for several reasons, but mainly becase CPA has killed FRA the last few years. The only good game I can remember in the last 5-6 years was in 2000 when FRA missed that kick at the end of the game that would have sealed the biggest upset of the season. I remember when this rivalry started back when I was in like 2nd grade. Then it was so much fun to go to the games because you knew you would see good football as well as great animosity between the two teams fans. Now FRA's students don't seem to care anymore and CPA fans expect a win. It's too bad such a great rivalry had to die....

dude yall are still the only ones who consider that game a rivalry. we used to just look at it as an easy win, but it seems as if it may turn into one from now on or maybe not. we will see tho, but as of now Central are the only ones who actually consider it a rivalry.

I have to disagree with you on that one- ooltewah and chatt. central are starting to become a good rivalry