watertown's bradshaw

topper06

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one that is clueless on this matter. It is totally against ALL TSSAA rules for a booster and a coach to have a middle school child working out in Your weight room at night and talking to him about coming to FCS. This is the sole reason they are going to Div II next year. If not there would have been major sanctions against the private school. Temple is shut down now because of things like this. Never heard back from you after the girls game. How did that work out for y'all?

still curious about how you could accuse FC of anything with Jackson County's girls recruiting MTSU's Laken Leonard away from RBS, or Jaycee Coe away from clay co. Or your girls starter from white Co this season. How bout the big 6'6 girl from Smith Co who mysteriously ended up in JC a few yrs back?

If TSSAA had any case vs FC they would announce it & levy penaltys just like they have previously against schools like BA, MBA, TEMPLE, or Lake Co this yr. make no mistake FC chose to move to D2 on their own accord and on their own time frame. Besides regularly beating up on JC has grown old, like you!

Edited by Volzchamps

Congrats to Watertown. After 102 years the stars have aligned and they have reached the big stage. I'd say Bradshaw stays in Watertown for the near future. The entire Region 4 was at its weakest level ever this season and Chattanooga's substate teams were terrible. I don't see a huge change in talent improving and everyone knows Bradshaw lives for the easy schedule. FC starting 4 sophomores this season and departing for D2 opens things up for continued success for H2Otown. Had FC stayed he would've bolted for sure.

Next years purple tigers will be very young and .500 at best so enjoy next week. Of course more Lebanon zoned kids (3 purple tiger starters this yr) could end up living with "aunts" or SRO's and end up as purple tigers like this yrs teams but with Lebanon & their coaching improving it will be harder to get players for Bradshaw and co away from Lebanon.

Yes the stars are in line and the moon has a purple tint to it .

Wat if the Patterson kid would of went to watertown instead of fcs would the teams have been different last year don't forget we beat yall last year once anyway

wat? Yeah, you beat us once last yr, but DP wanted to win in football & knew that hasn't happened for Watertown vs FC since the 80's. Instead he chose FC & was rewarded with not 1 but 2 rings, MVP of the blue cross bowl, all tourney in the glass house, etc , etc.

By the way, Is Patterson the only Watertown resident with a TSSAA State Champion ring? Maybe that can change next week, good luck from your friends at FC.

Edited by Volzchamps

wat? Yeah, you beat us once last yr, but DP wanted to win in football & knew that hasn't happened for Watertown vs FC since the 80's. Instead he chose FC & was rewarded with not 1 but 2 rings, MVP of the blue cross bowl, all tourney in the glass house, etc , etc.

By the way, Is Patterson the only Watertown resident with a TSSAA State Champion ring? Maybe that can change next week, good luck from your friends at FC.

you said we got 3 leb boys on team this year my point is why does it matter.btw i don't think water will win it all they have had a good year though

"Too hard"? LOL, when at FC Bradshaw had at least 3 teams with talent better than his team this yr. the major difference in those teams and his team this yr was competition in the region and substate was unbelievably better in years past. You had state champions & runnerups from TEMPLE, Arts & Science and Chatt Grace best teams in his FC years. Couple that with Bradshaw's love for playing easy regular season competition and it made it "too hard" on Bradshaw come post-season.

I'm in agreement that it has worked out well for FC (3 RINGS later) boys. I'm all for Watertown and Bradshaw going into the Boro and winning their 1st ring and wish them best of luck, the competition from W TN will be for real. Good luck.

The football rings don't count in basketball. Watertown should never have any business playing in a state tournament. That is more of an accomplishment of getting Watertown to a state tournament, than winning one at FCS. FCS should never lose to Watertown in anything, much less getting the tail kicked by 35 this year.

But since we are talking about CMB's postseason woes and while little Johnny's mommy got mad.......it did take McNeal about 2 decades to finally win a title in football. And he has had a lot more talented teams. Speaking of underachieving in the postseason, how did FCS baseball do last year in the state tournament?

still curious about how you could accuse FC of anything with Jackson County's girls recruiting MTSU's Laken Leonard away from RBS, or Jaycee Coe away from clay co. Or your girls starter from white Co this season. How bout the big 6'6 girl from Smith Co who mysteriously ended up in JC a few yrs back?

If TSSAA had any case vs FC they would announce it & levy penaltys just like they have previously against schools like BA, MBA, TEMPLE, or Lake Co this yr. make no mistake FC chose to move to D2 on their own accord and on their own time frame. Besides regularly beating up on JC has grown old, like you!

What!? But..but..but..they have always won with home grown talent. Ultimate hypocrite!

The football rings don't count in basketball. Watertown should never have any business playing in a state tournament. That is more of an accomplishment of getting Watertown to a state tournament, than winning one at FCS. FCS should never lose to Watertown in anything, much less getting the tail kicked by 35 this year.

But since we are talking about CMB's postseason woes and while little Johnny's mommy got mad.......it did take McNeal about 2 decades to finally win a title in football. And he has had a lot more talented teams. Speaking of underachieving in the postseason, how did FCS baseball do last year in the state tournament?

wow, obviously your not from Watertown. First of all the football rings do count because FC attracts kids athletically because they compete in multiple sports. Several of those winning & wearing rings would not have been enrolled had a change in coaches not have occurred. Secondly, a TRUE-H2Otown fan would never make a comment like "FC should never lose to Watertown in anything". If your a player or coach worth their salt you should expect to win - regardless the opponent. Should H2O always beat RBS or Pickett in basketball? Maybe, but they haven't. I know most Watertown alumni from decades past expect them to beat FC. Their decision to drop FC In football however does reflect an attitude like yours. It will be interesting to see in Bradshaw decides to avoid FC for easier competition in the years to come. Which brings me to my last point of response. Yes, Bradshaw beat FC bad at Watertown. But answer this, how did they turn around 2 wks later and only beat that same FC team by 2 in the districts? I mean FC had only 1 upperclassman on the entire team. H2O has 7 or more sr's and at least 2 jrs.

As for McNeal having more talented teams in yrs past. Maybe, but scheduling up recently and playing completion like Gville, DCA, TC in the regular season & Maplewood, in the preseason developed his team for the post-season. Good coaches learn from the past and adjust. I'd say Bradshaw has made some adjustments from the past. Thus leading to more success at H2Otown.

Edited by Volzchamps

wow, obviously your not from Watertown. First of all the football rings do count because FC attracts kids athletically because they compete in multiple sports. Several of those winning & wearing rings would not have been enrolled had a change in coaches not have occurred. Secondly, a TRUE-H2Otown fan would never make a comment like "FC should never lose to Watertown in anything". If your a player or coach worth their salt you should expect to win - regardless the opponent. Should H2O always beat RBS or Pickett in basketball? Maybe, but they haven't. I know most Watertown alumni from decades past expect them to beat FC. Their decision to drop FC In football however does reflect an attitude like yours. It will be interesting to see in Bradshaw decides to avoid FC for easier competition in the years to come. Which brings me to my last point of response. Yes, Bradshaw beat FC bad at Watertown. But answer this, how did they turn around 2 wks later and only beat that same FC team by 2 in the districts? I mean FC had only 1 upperclassman on the entire team. H2O has 7 or more sr's and at least 2 jrs.

As for McNeal having more talented teams in yrs past. Maybe, but scheduling up recently and playing completion like Gville, DCA, TC in the regular season & Maplewood, in the preseason developed his team for the post-season. Good coaches learn from the past and adjust. I'd say Bradshaw has made some adjustments from the past. Thus leading to more success at H2Otown. He has a good team and they've earned the right to play for GOLD. I wish them luck & success.