Elizabethton, Macon County, CPA very impressive

pioneer42

All three of these teams were very impressive and very poised. Elizabethton and Macon County were very quick. Beat two good teams. CPA looked good as well. LA just don't match up well with CPA. I think Macon County will handle CAK by double digits and the other is a toss up. It will be interesting to see if Elizabethton can shoot that good again. CPA's hig low offense was really impressive. Their two big girls were very good and it set up their outside game. Elizabethton is very quick and we will see how CPA handles their pressure.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton shot well, and showed to have solid depth they just kept on with the pressure, AA will be a toss up I think, championship should be interesting, Was I understanding CAK started like 3 underclassman??? WOW. CPA looks like they know how to win in the glass house, legate is impressive player very intelligent on the floor

Jackson County played CPA and Macon earlier in the year and beat both teams but in my opinion Macon is the better of the two. I like their chances to win the gold ball.

Macon County is my pick as well. But it wouldn't suprise me if any one of the three won it. Three very good teams. I am going on record and saying Elizabethton will be there the next three years and will win at least 1 Gold Ball. Maybe more. Really amazing that freshman, yes freshman playing that good on a big stage. Really fine ball players.

How will CPA handle the Elizabethton Press will be the difference in that game and someone needs to tell the three Freshmen at Elizabethton that they can't be scoring 30 points appease in a State Quarterfinal Game because they don't know that.

http://www.starhq.com/lady-cyclones-advance-to-state-semis/

Edited by CyclonePrider

How will CPA handle the Elizabethton Press will be the difference in that game and someone needs to tell the three Freshmen at Elizabethton that they can't be scoring 30 points appease in a State Quarterfinal Game because they don't know that.

Congratulations CyclonePrider. Very fine basketball team. You and the Elizabethon fans are going to have a lot of fun the next three years.

Congratulations CyclonePrider. Very fine basketball team. You and the Elizabethon fans are going to have a lot of fun the next three years.

I guess you can tell we're proud of these girls and yes the next three years are going to be fun.Its great to get a win because we've had some good teams come to Boro and lose in the first round and our teams have always been competitive at state but always found a way to lose.Go Cyclones Edited by lawnman

I guess you can tell we're proud of these girls and yes the next three years are going to be fun.Its great to get a win because we've had some good teams come to Boro and lose in the first round and our teams have always been competitive at state but always found a way to lose.Go Cyclones

Gibson County did it for years. We would have some really good teams and for some reason couldn't never get past the final four. Then came Heather Butler and the championships came. You guys I think have found your Heather Butler. Really good to see Freshman coming in and taking over.

Gibson County did it for years. We would have some really good teams and for some reason couldn't never get past the final four. Then came Heather Butler and the championships came. You guys I think have found your Heather Butler. Really good to see Freshman coming in and taking over.

We hope and we have turned the corner with this win today.

We hope and we have turned the corner with this win today.

Heather Butler has broke numerous records already in the OVC. She came to M'boro as a Sophomore and played a great Marshall County team that won the state and she played OK, but was kinda shell-shocked in the limelight. I have been watching ball my whole life and have never seen a Freshman with that kind of performance on such a big stage. Even if you don't win it this year, you will have three more chances and are way ahead of schedule and will likely be Pre-Season Number 1 next year. CPA is losing quite a bit and Macon I know is losing their Point Guard.