Watertown vs Lake Co

bob77

maybe she should try her hand with the girls program at lc and see if she can turn that around...

Topper06 you must be a McEwen fan? They have a love affair with dogging our coach and you would fit in perfect with them. All I've heard from them the last two years is how she can't coach, but one of them actually said if she could make the glass house with this years team they would take back their statements......well?! What she has done at Lake County is far beyond any silly comments people make. Three years as a head coach, and three trips to the glass house. She has a sparkling 4-1 record in state tournament play. As for the comment about Coach Whitby, I like him to, but he couldn't do this with much better talent than what Coach Barger has had. The difference is the boys are buying into her coaching. She has coached circles around many of the male coaches in West Tennessee and yet still doesn't get the credit she deserves. I also take exception to your comment about our girls team. How can a coach turn around a girls program that has been to the glass house three of the last five years and finished with a loss in substate this year with just seven girls on the team? I would imagine most teams in the state would consider that a pretty good program that is not in need of turning around. Anyway back to the matter at hand. I think if LC is able to control the tempo and it is run and gun on both sides, I think LC wins by 8. I don't think you will see us get outcoached at all this week.

How are they 8-23 I realize they played a tough schedule but everyone is talking about how athletic they are and I believe they are. So what happened

Diesel, they had to forfeit some wins due to ineligible player. The player had no effect on the team or season. Bigster or Wardawg can explain better. They also played about 6 or 8 games without 4 of their players whom 2 were starters. I stand to be corrected on the exact number of games. They are probably legitimately an 18-13 team but let me tell you they played a wicked schedule so those losses were good losses. Don't let the record fool you. They will whip any 20 win team out there. We played them without two starters and two bench players and won by 15 but you could tell they would have been a whole different team with those players. Coleman is amazing. You won't stop him, you just have to stop everyone else. Good luck to all. I plan to be in the Boro on Friday cheering LC and Boldt on!!

mr 2 posts under this name. I've had multiple names but due to forgotten passwords I now have this one. got the free plus membership from winning the girls state tournament challenge in complete luck. I know the Watertown team and I saw lake county first hand last year twice in the state. they had great coaching and played a fast game just like Watertown does but this is only watertowns second year running this type of offense. lake county is much better at it in my opinion.

Me too...thats hilarious!!! Ive had like 6 names in 10 years...Glad im not the only one! 8-23 and in the boro...Been battling the crud...Much better now...I was about to blame it on the dawg! So do we have rooms or what? Rumors were that we got bumped, and we and Humboldt sharing hotels??? Explain

Y8s, Humboldt and Lake CO. are staying in the same hotel. We were the last 2 teams drawn and so ended up at the same spot. As far as rooms, that is all straightened out now and just a mix up on the Days Inn end from what I was told. As far as the record,I will explain one more time, LC had some tuff losses early this year as they were an inexperienced team. The falcons had lost 6 of their top 8 players from the last 2 tournament teams to graduation last year. Only Zay and Devon played any meaningful minutes the last 2 years. Had some struggles with players, dismissing some due to grades and then some missed games for other reasons. Had to forfiet 4 wins due to an ineligible player situation BUT these guys came together at the end of the year and are playing good ball right now. Young guys stepping up and the veterns, Zay and Devon, playing big. Hope they continue to get better and make a good showing tomorrow evening.

Diesel, they had to forfeit some wins due to ineligible player. The player had no effect on the team or season. Bigster or Wardawg can explain better. They also played about 6 or 8 games without 4 of their players whom 2 were starters. I stand to be corrected on the exact number of games. They are probably legitimately an 18-13 team but let me tell you they played a wicked schedule so those losses were good losses. Don't let the record fool you. They will whip any 20 win team out there. We played them without two starters and two bench players and won by 15 but you could tell they would have been a whole different team with those players. Coleman is amazing. You won't stop him, you just have to stop everyone else. Good luck to all. I plan to be in the Boro on Friday cheering LC and Boldt on!!

Thanks. That explains it .