Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

all i know is Ooltewah has THE BEST LINEBACKER IN TOWN... and he is a sophomore. they will be a tough defense to score on even if they had no coach. can they score enough points to win???? we will see. if there offense is just so so they may not lose but one or two games at the very least.

I agree with you.....its alot of sophomores in skilled positions......and if they can learn fast.....we should have a good year

I see little difference in 5a and 6a......maybe a couple 100 students.....but the talent is there......IMO...there should be a new champion every couple of years at least.....and not be dominated by one program year after year......study the film.....study the opponent..... raise the IQ....dont be satisfied with district champs.........the winner has the same game plan every year.....Its time for a New Champion to be crowned in Hamilton County!!!!....Yes I've been questioned about the term "BIGBOY FOOTBALL......thats what I call the district because we are 5a and we play 6a and a couple of us veer off to 5a playoffs......but when I check my history.....the former champs from this area are.....Tyner, Central, Red Bank, etc......Its time for BIGBOY FOOTBALL to bring that trophy back to the Scenic City!!!!.....enjoy the view!!!

all i know is Ooltewah has THE BEST LINEBACKER IN TOWN... and he is a sophomore. they will be a tough defense to score on even if they had no coach. can they score enough points to win???? we will see. if there offense is just so so they may not lose but one or two games at the very least.

I do think this kid has more raw talent then anyone in the area, and the talent will only grow in the next 3 years, good coaching over there they will make him a D1 prospect if he an't already. He will also get better by just playing. So I do think he is one of the best in town. But, there is always a but.... there is a Sr with loads of talent and good size over at Hurricane Hill that I think is a little better right now just the fact that he has 2 years of starting under his belt. I also think his knowledge of the game gives him an advantage. Not saying the kid at Hooterville an’t good he is and by the time he is a Sr he will be lights out. But Austin Gatewood IMO is the best LB in this area…. Right now! Recruiting him right now: Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Memphis, N.C. State, Northern Illinois, Tennessee, Tennessee Tech. UT, knew of him but did not list him as a prospect but went to there Jr camp and they listed him he got there attention had a great showing. Rivals has him listed at 6’1 and 205, but at start of camp @ East Ham came in at 6’1 215, and has hit the weight room hard all summer and is in prime shape. This gives him my vote as best in town. But again it’s all IMO. The kid at Hooterville is very good and could be the best by seasons end….. As always it’s up to the kids on how they do.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/unapproved website/football/recruiting/player-Austin-Gatewood-139600

Who is the LB you are talking about?